DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBarrier View Post
    OK, here's a good question. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the SD card & phone storage settings page to display information for my sd-ext partition in the A2SD+ section?

I know the command "ln -s /mnt/sdcard /data/sd" let's the page information populate with the sd card total space and available space, but the A2SD+ section shows the same information that SD card does. It doesn't display my sd-ext partition.

It would be cool to get it to populate the correct information for my sd-ext partition, as I have this ROM running Apps2EXT. I really hate Froyo's Apps2FAT.
    Hey manI noticed you said you are using apps 2sd with and EXT partition on your sd card.would you be able to send me a pm and tell me how you set that up to run on this rom? I have been searching around for a way to do this. Thanks so much in advance!
  2. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I seem to have found another small bug, but I believe it's a bug carried over from the Chinese version and it's only a little bothersome, nothing horrible.

Seems as if when you want to clear a keyboard shortcut in the "Settings > Applications > Quick Launch", the list seems to be off. I mean to clear the default "B" for quick launching the browser you actually have to long press the one above it "A"; if you long press "B" you are actually long pressing "C".

Like I said, not a terrible bug, I don't even know any people who fully customize the quick launch shortcuts that extensively, so it's only a minor issue.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA, D1
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuglio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by publicanimal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by martytoo View Post
    I use two different Gmail accounts on my Droid. When I try to add the second account I get a partial reboot. The phone reboots to the boot animation screen - not all the way to the white M logo.

I will reload this after another wipe and try a second time to load two Gmail accounts.
    I also have two Gmail accounts and for the record I did not have any issue. I realize this doesn't help much, but I just wanted put it out there that it's not a universal issue with the ROM.
    I am having the partial reboot issue, just noticed it. I use 5(!) gmail accounts and trying to add the 2nd one this problem came up. Going to try a few tricks up to reflashing.

EDIT: Just cleared the application data / cache, next cleared data / cache from clockwork, then reflashed the rom, then tried a old gmail2.3.zip (update.zip) file I had laying on my sdcard.

Nothing works, I have tried with Wifi on and off, 3g data on and off. The min you hit add account from gmail / menu / accounts / add account
    the phone software reboots (does not display a M logo, starts right on the bootscreen).

EDITAGAIN: I tried flashing the MIUI V5 Modded & Themed over this ROM, and installed Gmail from the market. Same problem, softreboots at add account.
    Have you tried adding in gmail from the market over the 2.3 version of gmail. I doubt this would work but it might be worth a try. This gmail issue is a bit annoying as the ROM seems great otherwise.

I went back to 4.1 !
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Anyone find a workaround for the Groups in Contacts? I can delete the groups I created but I can't delete or add contacts to the built in groups.

Overall this ROM is pretty sweet and I'm amazed at how fast development is moving.

Thanks
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by eggsped View Post
    Anyone find a workaround for the Groups in Contacts? I can delete the groups I created but I can't delete or add contacts to the built in groups.

Overall this ROM is pretty sweet and I'm amazed at how fast development is moving.

Thanks
    Nope its a ROM issue, will have to make due with ones you create for now
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JStandiford21 View Post
    Is there any chance that facebook sync gets fixed? I've seen a couple mentions of ways to get it to work but curious if having it work right from the beginning is being worked on or not?
    I'm still confused as to why it went from working in 3.3, to not working now.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I'm noticing a little lag here and there. Does the lag fix from 4.11 work on this as well?
    What lag fix are you referring to? I never had an issue with 4.1.1 with lagging, but I am now with v.5.

Time to do some 4.1.1 thread hunting!
    DROID X: Liberty 0.8 |Kernel: Not Stock| Baseband: |
    HTC EVO: UnrEVOked | Baseband: 1.39.00.04.26 | Kernel: 2.2 rooted | (owned by my grandfather who passed recently )

Droid > iPhone > Blackberry. 'nuff said.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKacz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JStandiford21 View Post
    Is there any chance that facebook sync gets fixed? I've seen a couple mentions of ways to get it to work but curious if having it work right from the beginning is being worked on or not?
    I'm still confused as to why it went from working in 3.3, to not working now.
    Same here man, confuses me also....its disappointing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    OG Droid
    GPA 19 w/ ICS Theme
    Clockwork
    1.0 Kernel
    GO Launcher

9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Twitter
    rossi636
    Phone
    D1 and iP4S
    I think it has to do with the RiskReward factor. For something to be fixed, there it must be modded, then that breaks something else. Syncing Facebook is low priority. If it is that important to those then stay on 3.3.
    Lets wait til it gets out of Beta to be disappointed in the things that are not working.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by megawatz View Post
    I'm noticing a little lag here and there. Does the lag fix from 4.11 work on this as well?
    What lag fix are you referring to? I never had an issue with 4.1.1 with lagging, but I am now with v.5.

Time to do some 4.1.1 thread hunting!
    Here's a link to the thread...

Unofficial Update to Miui v4.1.1

I used the unofficial update from 4.1.1 and it worked fine.

Also, I tried to address groups through Gmail's web interface and I now have duplicate groups. It appears that there is no way to remove a group from the phone, even if it is deleted from Gmail.
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links