1. Backup your applications (My Backup Pro, Titanium, etc.)
2. Revert to your latest nandroid that is not MIUI
3. Optional - Restore backup applications to ROM that is not MIUI
4. Optional - Update your applications as you see fit
5. Optional - Create a new application backup
6. Install Simply Stunning 4.8 (no theme) by wiping completely first.
7. Restore your applications/data (important: DO NOT restore Android data, like Contacts, Android Home, system settings, etc.)
8. Install MIUI ROM without a wipe
Icons should be alphabetized.
Network Location should work
*For a hybrid feel, you can install Launcher Pro, if you like the option of selecting applications using a scrollable grid, instead of wiping screen to screen.
Turn on Google sync, to restore your contacts. Restore your wifi settings, and widgets manually, do not use backup tools to restore them for you.
Restore others settings as you see fit manually.