DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MIUI.us-Droid-1.6.17.0

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by magiman7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dja1980 View Post
    This build is VERY laggy for me also (stock kernel). I'm getting a lot of FCs and difficulty answering calls. This is the first time I've had lag issues with MIUI.
    Haven't had a lot of FCs. Are you running stock theme?

When you have difficulty with answer calls, does the phone freeze or is it that the lockscreen stays when answering? Just curious for more feedback for future builds.
    I agree, this build is very laggy on my OGD, don't remember last time MIUI ROM was so laggy. I am traveling tomorrow, tried Maps, pretty much unresponsive going into FC while getting directions. Uninstalled back to 1.6.10.1.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid w/ CM7
    Build is very very laggy for me as well. Came with a fresh wipe from CM7. I keep coming back to MIUI because I do enjoy it's setup, but I'll be getting a new phone once my NE2 arrives. Can't handle the OG Droid anymore. It's frustrating trying to use the phone and get FC's. Same was happening with CM7. Honestly might flash back to Froyo for the next month. I really appreciate the dev's work on MIUI, it's just not playing nicely with my phone anymore, and I don't have much on it to begin with.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by DROOIID View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcm97 View Post
    can't change my homescreen wallpaper, stays black no matter what.
    Change theme to stock if its not and reboot. This happened to me a few builds ago.
    ok cool. good call.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thanks Magiman & TP for another great build! Everything is running real smooth. I’m lovin it…just keeps getting better.

I was wandering around over at Rootzwiki.com and found this post from ChainsDD of Superuser being updated:

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...=2393#post2393

Would Miui benefit from this version?
    Last edited by Droidlovinyogi; 06-22-2011 at 10:36 PM.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    magiman7
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlovinyogi View Post
    Thanks Magiman & TP for another great build! Everything is running real smooth. I抦 lovin it卝ust keeps getting better.

I was wandering around over at Rootzwiki.com and found this post from ChainsDD of Superuser being updated:

Superuser 2.3.6.3 [17 June 2011]

You should not install this on MIUI. The MIUI devs have created their own superuser apk. They have included fine grain permissions like CM7, but they have implemented in superuser instead of an extra settings app (CM7 Parts in CM7). It will be up to the China devs to update superuser from this point on. Trying to install this on MIUI will probably prevent any apps from gaining superuser (root) access.
    People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

If at first you don't succeed, paint it shiny white and put an Apple logo on it. You can make a fortune on upgrades.

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    First off thanks to the devs for all there hard work. This is the best rom i have used and will not be trying anything else.

With that said i am moving back to 1.6.10 the latest build gives me fc or wait messages all the time(yes it was a clean install.) as well as not getting any text or email unless i reboot the phone . Then it will work for a few hours and just stop. If some one can tell me how to fix these things ill move back to the latest build. Love the new features but no worth missing all my texts and email, thanks!!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by magiman7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlovinyogi View Post
    Thanks Magiman & TP for another great build! Everything is running real smooth. I抦 lovin it卝ust keeps getting better.

Superuser 2.3.6.3 [17 June 2011]

You should not install this on MIUI. The MIUI devs have created their own superuser apk. They have included fine grain permissions like CM7, but they have implemented in superuser instead of an extra settings app (CM7 Parts in CM7). It will be up to the China devs to update superuser from this point on. Trying to install this on MIUI will probably prevent any apps from gaining superuser (root) access.
    Good to know, thanks for the heads up.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG droid
    Help! I can't boot into Clockwork recovery! It sits at the m logo for
    About 30 secs, and then it blinks and boots up normally. I'm still running 6.17 wich is why I posted over here. Stock theme, deprimed kernel with primed script and set cpu. Two days ago I lost all 3g service, and so I was gonna flash back to 6.10 and then this...

Edit:I was able to use rom manager to reflash Clockwork recovery. It acted like I didn't even have it b4 so I don't know what happened but it's working again

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Last edited by D1crazy; 06-25-2011 at 09:34 AM.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    Phone
    Moto X

Music stutters, pauses or lags

Hey, great job with this Rom.

For the past few iterations of the Gingerbread Rom, music has stuttered, pauses or lagged when played. This happens from any music player, including the Miui app, Google Music app, or Amazon Mp3.

Any idea why this happens? I am trying the new 1.7.1.0 MIUI Rom to see if this is fixed or repeated.

I did not have this issue on Froyo. Thanks.
    Phone History: Moto Startac > LG VX6000 > Moto e815 > LG Voyager > Moto D R O I D > GALAXY NEXUS > Moto X
    Rockin': Moto X w/ Root!
    Clockin': Nada

Free Wifi Tether w/o Root
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Links