DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Incoming call; unlock -> pull down -> select phone icon -> answer

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic (adios OGD)

Incoming call; unlock -> pull down -> select phone icon -> answer

This has happened since 1.4.15, but was hoping it would be resolved with 1.4.22...obviously it isn't. If you could tell from my thread title:

on an incoming call (when the screen is off & I do not have the phone locked w/ a pin/pattern/etc) - I have to unlock the phone, then use the pull-down menu & select the icon for the phone in order to get to the answer screen (Froyo versions of MIUI used to show the answer screen as soon as the call came in.) I don't see any caller-id info until I go through that process.

am I the freak w/ the messed up OGD or is this intentional, or did someone else have this issue & figure out how to fix it?

ps: yes. clean wiped b4 installing all new roms, including cache/dalvik/system/blah blah blah, only used MIUI backup - didn't use TB for any system or even app/data restores...it's not my first time around the block

ps - i still stand by my sig!
    OG_Droid --> Bionic --> SGS4 (Verizon). Too lazy to update signature every time I flash something, so....

BIG THANKS to every developer and anyone who's answered my or others questions!!

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Atleast your phone allows you to pull it down I use launcher pro with the status bar hidden and it messes up and wont show or pull down
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    1kamisan
    Phone
    D2VZW Verizon Galaxy SIII
    Older miui versions never answered a phone consistently for me so I've used ez answer to augment it. Volume up is ignore down is answer camera is answer and picking up the phone quiets it. Works pretty good on the current release

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    You are given much only as a test- to see if you will give it away. Most people fail this test.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I have had this issue as well, but it is not all the time, only happens occasionally. Curious as to a fix as well though.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic (adios OGD)
    Quote Originally Posted by hixie5 View Post
    I have had this issue as well, but it is not all the time, only happens occasionally. Curious as to a fix as well though.
    (no offense) I'll take someone else occasionally having the problem, just so I know I'm not the only one. I'm really curious why it's happening, but obviously more curious to know how to fix it. If only I had basic/intermediate/advanced knowledge on how to troubleshoot this particular issue or where to look for problems. <--that face is directed towards me

Quote Originally Posted by altimax98 View Post
    Atleast your phone allows you to pull it down I use launcher pro with the status bar hidden and it messes up and wont show or pull down
    can't you set a swipe gesture action to hide/show the notification bar? or maybe set it to show/hide when you hit the menu key...or did you try that and it still doesn't let you access the notification bar?
    OG_Droid --> Bionic --> SGS4 (Verizon). Too lazy to update signature every time I flash something, so....

BIG THANKS to every developer and anyone who's answered my or others questions!!

Links