DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D1-Miui-1.4.22

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thanks for the update guys!!! 2 things though I am still getting launcher FC and this build is really laggy... I have the launcher in comp mode.. any ideas?
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Also noticed that I do not have a battery icon in the status bar....the only setting that works for me is top bar...
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    magiman7
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater630 View Post
    Also noticed that I do not have a battery icon in the status bar....the only setting that works for me is top bar...
    What process did you go to install? What apps did you install afterwards? What theme are you running?

For this kind of issue, you either had a bad download, bad install, or changed something from stock to cause that issue.
    People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

If at first you don't succeed, paint it shiny white and put an Apple logo on it. You can make a fortune on upgrades.

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I wanted to thanks: Jamezelle, tb4bama and Magiman, for brought us such a Good Rom to the Droid 1. I have not had any issues since 1.4.15, everything is running smooth as butter, I see a lot of people complaining about minor details, instead of that, we should take the time to donate or credit this guys for such a amazing job. THANK you guys for working hard, and not expecting a dime as a reward, You guys are marvelous.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlovinyogi View Post
    This is a heads up to anyone interested in installing the BnB Market with 1.4.22 which by the way is quite beautiful. Download it here, post #798:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-80.html

Flash 1.4.22, but dont sign into Google. Immediately boot into recovery and flash the BnB Market.

The Market in 1.4.22 is 2.3.4 and if you sign into Google before flashing the BnB Market, it will immediately update to the ugly green and white market. Then it will be too late to easily change it to the themed Market.

You could probably use the same process for any of the other themed 2.3.6 Markets, though Im not sure. If youve already flashed 1.4.22 and cant stand the stock Market, Id say its worth re-flashing just to get the BnB Market; its that nice.

Flashed it, but how do I change the text in the market so it's readable ? I now have black on black .
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    magiman7
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlovinyogi View Post
    This is a heads up to anyone interested in installing the BnB Market with 1.4.22 which by the way is quite beautiful. Download it here, post #798:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-80.html

Flash 1.4.22, but dont sign into Google. Immediately boot into recovery and flash the BnB Market.

The Market in 1.4.22 is 2.3.4 and if you sign into Google before flashing the BnB Market, it will immediately update to the ugly green and white market. Then it will be too late to easily change it to the themed Market.

You could probably use the same process for any of the other themed 2.3.6 Markets, though Im not sure. If youve already flashed 1.4.22 and cant stand the stock Market, Id say its worth re-flashing just to get the BnB Market; its that nice.
    I would suggest making a separate thread for discussing this. I have no problems with anyone modding 1.4.22, but I cannot problem solve any issues that come up with doing this. I would prefer any bugs listed in this thread to be related to the 1.4.22 build, not bugs with different mods. It makes it easier for users to find information too.
    People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

If at first you don't succeed, paint it shiny white and put an Apple logo on it. You can make a fortune on upgrades.

7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @juniorjwh
    Phone
    Freshest MIUI
    Ditto! Great ROM

Quote Originally Posted by cowsquad View Post
    I wanted to thanks: Jamezelle, tb4bama and Magiman, for brought us such a Good Rom to the Droid 1. I have not had any issues since 1.4.15, everything is running smooth as butter, I see a lot of people complaining about minor details, instead of that, we should take the time to donate or credit this guys for such a amazing job. THANK you guys for working hard, and not expecting a dime as a reward, You guys are marvelous.

Sent from a DROID1 behind bars for flashing unsuspecting ROMS in the park
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater630 View Post
    Thanks for the update guys!!! 2 things though I am still getting launcher FC and this build is really laggy... I have the launcher in comp mode.. any ideas?
    Had the same problem. Change your VM Heap to 40m. (Theres a VM Hep tool in the market) That totally fixed all laggy-ness and FCs for me.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I got again launcher Fc instaling my app with TiBu!

Favorite Rom DX: I killed my X D1: MIUI!!! DINC: Sense
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    Mr1CMx
    Phone
    motorola droid 3
    To all of U guys having issues
    this is a must Do!
    Nandroid back up
    factory n data reset (3 times)
    clear cache (3 times)

then go into partition menu

wipe boot(3 times)
    wipe system (3 times)
    wipe cache (3 times)
    wipe data (3 times)

If after this U still have issues then post on here. If u guys think this is to much of a headache, think what the devs go throrough to give Us this AWESOME rom
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links