I’ve been lucky to have tested this weeks private BETA 1.3.16 and there is some bugs, these bugs have been reported back to the developers via the Developer area on the MIUI.cn forums.
Things you can expect this week!
- HTC Desire HD next to receive Gingerbread 2.3.3
- HTC Evo and Droid Incredible to get unofficial port to 2.3.3 (pending some final issues)
- Phone UI (Slide to answer updated and soon to be customisable)
- New UI introduced for Contacts.apk
- Background support added for Phone.apk (Preparation for UI 3 (Orchis))
Bugs wise there is White font color through the entire UI, this is a side-effect of the on-going UI 3 updates and I have mentioned this to the development team as an issue of usability for day to day functionality.
Other things I can let you know about
Milestone and Desire are working well with 2.3.3 updates from what I can see in the developer forum.
Nexus One has been delayed due to some A2SD / ext issues and this is why we’re not seeing the Nexus One up next with Gingerbread 2.3.3.
More news when the changelog is released on Friday.