Jamezelle and I have teamed up to bring you the new Miui 1.2.19. This is the first build that i ported the whole thing by myself
Follow me on twitter @tp4bama
for real time updates!
This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.2.19 build from china(MIUI.CN)
This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers
Have questions about the UI? hoppermi
created a GREAT GUIDE
read it, learn it!
manages our THEME THREAD HERE
at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!
Also a big thanks to n_i_x also from miui-dev.com for all the help he has been to date.
/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Jamezelle and/or Tp4bama" nor miui.cn developers are
not liable in anyway, */
- Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
- If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
- Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
- MMS Videos playback as slide show. (Chinese devs know about this!!)
- Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
- Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.
CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.
Local changes by ME:
- Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
- Google Search back in as stock search
- Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
- Using old white MIUI boot animation
- Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
- OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
- NANDROID BACKUP!
- Wipe Data/factory reset
- Flash this rom
- Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]
DOWNLOAD, 2 steps:
1) Download and install this D1-MIUI-220.127.116.11.zip
2) Flash this update after step 1 D1-MIUI-18.104.22.168.zip
Theming issues should be fixed. Themers: all that needs to be updated for the new build is a few changes to the icons. And for the lazy bustadroid, :P, that means making sure the icons folder is named icons and the system icons are in there and named like all the other icons, i.e. named for there package name
Terminal App themed by me http://bit.ly/dGMfZA
NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense