DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theme Manager and Elite Pro HD

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    VZW Droid

Theme Manager and Elite Pro HD

Finally resorted back to MIUI, obviously because it's awesome

I'm having some trouble using the Theme Manager...not sure why so I'm hoping for help.

Here's my situation. Installed MIUI 1.1.14.1 and all is working fine. Downloaded the Elite .mtz file and placed it directly in the MIUI/theme folder and it shows up. Press to install and it goes, slowly but surely. I thought it would ask me to restart but it doesn't, so I restart anyways. Nothing has changed!

In the Theme Manager, beside all of the options it says that its installed. I've downloaded the file twice thinking that maybe it was corrupted the first time. Same deal with the second try.

Any thoughts at all?

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Did you flash a kernel? If so, you need to flash the theme fixer right after you flash a kernel to fix the theme issue.
    Correct me if I'm wrong?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    VZW Droid
    Still running stock kernel, haven't made it that far. I was hoping to theme and see how it ran with that afterward. Everything is stock, as far as I know.

EDIT: Leave it up to me to completely disregard checking the OP. I'm going to flash that zip since I'm having trouble applying themes
    Last edited by kjohnson; 01-23-2011 at 11:27 AM.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Lol been there done that.

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BTGGTR1
    Phone
    Droid X
    I had similar problems with the ElitePro HD theme. It's a big file as far as themes go. The last time I applied it, it took a really long time, but it finally worked. After a couple times of trying it too.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm having launcher force closes with it lately.... But I'm just waiting for 1.1.22

8. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Just a tip to help themes load, keep the phone awake the whole time it loads. The new theme manager in 1.1.22 is nice too. A big change from 1.1.14
    Like what I do? Feel free to donate Link

Follow me on twitter for updates TP4BAMA
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Phone
    Home
    If you don't reboot and go to the launcher you should find that out installed and reboot isn't necessary. But the frustrating thing is I've found that upon rebooting, I lose the theme even though in theme manager out shows as the theme is currently installed.
    Ideas? Solutions?
    Jam's script worked great regarding being able to actually install themes, now just need one to flash so I can keep the theme, as the process has been made beyond simple, but redo after reboot is time consuming as I do need to actually use it.

Any news on getting the 4 way booter back again, since it seems I can't get su permissions for any of my hot reboot apps, as well as several other apps requiring su permissions, even after fixing permissions multiple times? Some do get the su perm, so I can't understand why yes for some and negative on others.
  10. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danceswithbongs View Post
    If you don't reboot and go to the launcher you should find that out installed and reboot isn't necessary. But the frustrating thing is I've found that upon rebooting, I lose the theme even though in theme manager out shows as the theme is currently installed.
    Ideas? Solutions?
    Jam's script worked great regarding being able to actually install themes, now just need one to flash so I can keep the theme, as the process has been made beyond simple, but redo after reboot is time consuming as I do need to actually use it.

Any news on getting the 4 way booter back again, since it seems I can't get su permissions for any of my hot reboot apps, as well as several other apps requiring su permissions, even after fixing permissions multiple times? Some do get the su perm, so I can't understand why yes for some and negative on others.
    the 4 way boot won't be in the new release, but there are widgets that will do it for you.

Like what I do? Feel free to donate Link

Follow me on twitter for updates TP4BAMA
  11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by tp4bama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danceswithbongs View Post
    Ideas? Solutions?

the 4 way boot won't be in the new release, but there are widgets that will do it for you.

do you know if the pin lock screen has been fixed in the new update? The current build tends to go in bootloops after applying the pin.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links