DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 150 of 189 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1888
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL THREAD] Steel Droid -4-7-2014 - Resurrecting Gingerbread!

  1. Droid Newbie
    JesterEE's Avatar
    Member #
    282686
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    I still use your ROM on my OG D1. I use the OG as my primary phone and will until the next Nexus phone hits Verizon. This ROM is the only reason my device has not been thrown against a wall yet . After I replace the device, i will probably do what bkcdroid does with his. Eagerly awaiting the next release!

    -JesterEE
  2. Junior Droid
    Chudwick's Avatar
    Member #
    173260
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Acapulco
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    I'm currently on 10.8 for d1
    SteelDroid 11 stock kernel
  3. Droid Newbie
    hpower1's Avatar
    Member #
    297179
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I just rooted my orig droid 1 today, I run an htc rezound now, but always like this phone and wanted to root and load custom rom. I will be trying yours soon. Thanks for the hard work and for sharing!



    edit: not my daily driver, so no cell plan to test calling or data, but will be happy to test anything else out if you need it.
    Last edited by hpower1; 10-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.
  4. Junior Droid
    karll123's Avatar
    Member #
    281125
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Chevy any thoughts how the test rom will run, I may be able to test some parts but this is my everyday phone.
  5. Droid Newbie
    droid_starr's Avatar
    Member #
    186754
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3
    Twitter
    rok_starr
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I'm really liking this mod so far, but I have an issue and I'm not entirely sure if it's the ROM or my account....

    I flashed this to my Galaxy Nexus about a week ago. I recently noticed that my google calendar isn't syncing. In fact, it isn't even an option to use on the phone's settings (see image). The ROM flash was the most recent change that I can think of as a possible cause. I've checked my settings on my google account on my phone and in a browser, but there should be no effort on the user's part to get the calendar to sync.

    Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    Thanks

    [OFFICIAL THREAD] Steel Droid -4-7-2014   -   Resurrecting Gingerbread!-screenshot_2012-10-04-09-25-00.png
  6. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    chevycam94's Avatar
    Member #
    67883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    1,395
    Liked
    201 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by droid_starr View Post
    I'm really liking this mod so far, but I have an issue and I'm not entirely sure if it's the ROM or my account....

    I flashed this to my Galaxy Nexus about a week ago. I recently noticed that my google calendar isn't syncing. In fact, it isn't even an option to use on the phone's settings (see image). The ROM flash was the most recent change that I can think of as a possible cause. I've checked my settings on my google account on my phone and in a browser, but there should be no effort on the user's part to get the calendar to sync.

    Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    Thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-04-09-25-00.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	56762
    Yes, Im aware of the issue. I have a fix in my next update. If you dont want to wait, you can pull GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk from JB Gapps, and push it to /system/app, and reboot.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0


    Motorola Droid 1

    Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

    Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

    If you like my work, please donate!
  7. Junior Droid
    cemmons24's Avatar
    Member #
    293925
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Greenfield, Indiana
    Posts
    21
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    Was wondering when will Steel Droid V11.0 be out for Droid 1?
    Thanks so much, this is the only rom that runs GREAT on my old droid 1!
    Motorola Droid 1
    Steel Droid V10.8
  8. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    chevycam94's Avatar
    Member #
    67883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    1,395
    Liked
    201 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by cemmons24 View Post
    Was wondering when will Steel Droid V11.0 be out for Droid 1?
    Thanks so much, this is the only rom that runs GREAT on my old droid 1!
    Motorola Droid 1
    Steel Droid V10.8
    Once I get it built, tested, and uploaded. lol But really, I have no idea. Just taking things one step at a time right now.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0


    Motorola Droid 1

    Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

    Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

    If you like my work, please donate!
  9. Droid Newbie
    droid_starr's Avatar
    Member #
    186754
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3
    Twitter
    rok_starr
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    Yes, Im aware of the issue. I have a fix in my next update. If you dont want to wait, you can pull GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk from JB Gapps, and push it to /system/app, and reboot.
    Brilliant- thanks! Have an awesome weekend!
  10. Junior Droid
    cemmons24's Avatar
    Member #
    293925
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Greenfield, Indiana
    Posts
    21
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    Lol! That's cool, just wonder'd if it was close or not. Thanks for your reply and for just a great rom!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid - D3
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
  2. [ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid 9.0 Gingerbread - 11-17-2011
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid
    Replies: 576
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:25 PM

Search tags for this page

droid 3 ics

,
droid 3 jelly bean
,
droid 5
,
droid bionic jelly bean rom
,

droid razr jelly bean rom

,

droid x jelly bean

,

droid x roms

,
droid x roms 2012
,

jelly bean rom

,

steel droid

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+