DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 133 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1893
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL THREAD] Steel Droid -4-7-2014 - Resurrecting Gingerbread!

  1. Droid Ninja
    thaDroidz's Avatar
    Member #
    111730
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    neptune
    Posts
    2,068
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    OK ..

    Jumping in off guard..
    Do I read this right? Steel Droid for Droid 1... I may have to flash to my desk clock if so!! !!

    ----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

    new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
  2. Master Droid
    sherri's Avatar
    Member #
    281
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    362
    Liked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thaDroidz View Post
    OK ..

    Jumping in off guard..
    Do I read this right? Steel Droid for Droid 1... I may have to flash to my desk clock if so!! !!

    ----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----
    Did the same the other day. Beautiful!

    Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2
  3. Senior Droid
    Sixonefour's Avatar
    Member #
    117326
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    212
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by metalspring View Post
    He meant the sight curve I'm sure lol, the nexus has a curved screen so it's more comfortable to make phone calls
    Ah! That makes more sense. I wanted a Nexus but T-Mobile does not carry it (to my knowledge). I don't care for Sprint or AT&T. I'm S3 bound.
  4. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    chevycam94's Avatar
    Member #
    67883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    1,398
    Liked
    204 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljr366 View Post
    But thank you for the continued development! I did like the visual tweaks you made to 10.71
    I actually am making some more progress on my custom theme. I have updated several things to reflect what ICS/JB actually look like. There is still a bit more work to do, but this next release, besides containing the usual CM fixes, will be mostly visual, with, hopefully, a couple new options, and a couple new build.prop tweaks I literally just came across last night.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98024A KitKat (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0


    Motorola Droid 1

    Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

    Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

    If you like my work, please donate!
  5. Junior Droid
    pauljr366's Avatar
    Member #
    36024
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94

    I actually am making some more progress on my custom theme. I have updated several things to reflect what ICS/JB actually look like. There is still a bit more work to do, but this next release, besides containing the usual CM fixes, will be mostly visual, with, hopefully, a couple new options, and a couple new build.prop tweaks I literally just came across last night.
    Looking forward to it!
  6. Droid Ninja
    metalspring's Avatar
    Member #
    158915
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    hermitage, pa
    Posts
    2,231
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixonefour View Post
    Ah! That makes more sense. I wanted a Nexus but T-Mobile does not carry it (to my knowledge). I don't care for Sprint or AT&T. I'm S3 bound.
    As far as I know the international versions (gsm) phones should work on T-Mobile (even hspa+ 4g I think)...obviously you wouldn't get the carrier subsidized price but the nexus is only 350 or so in the play store (desktop) and you could also try the international s3 with the quad-core and it should work too
    My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

    Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  7. Senior Droid
    Sixonefour's Avatar
    Member #
    117326
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    212
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by metalspring View Post
    As far as I know the international versions (gsm) phones should work on T-Mobile (even hspa+ 4g I think)...obviously you wouldn't get the carrier subsidized price but the nexus is only 350 or so in the play store (desktop) and you could also try the international s3 with the quad-core and it should work too
    Interesting. Its not that serious. I'll stay with the subsidized price. Thanks for the info though.
  8. Senior Droid
    alucardx's Avatar
    Member #
    16787
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    103
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by metalspring View Post
    here's what someone suggested for the gnex settings to me...the brightness for each level might need raised a bit fur the Droid but it might help make auto brightness smoother for you


    Attachment 50061
    i've had auto-brightness issues for a long time and i'm finally trying to fix it.

    I'm trying to use these settings under Steelbox, but I can't change the "Upper" values, it's just a number in white text with a black background and it won't let me change it. all other values like lower, screen, buttons, and keyboard i can change.
  9. Droid Newbie
    DStave's Avatar
    Member #
    251921
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    What version does the droid x have to be in order to use this?
  10. Droid Ninja
    thaDroidz's Avatar
    Member #
    111730
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    neptune
    Posts
    2,068
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    The only thing I miss on this rom is the ability to change notification and clock colors... making it hard to find a theme Chooser apk that matches ...

    Its fine as I am running the d1 version simply as a desk clock ...

    ----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

    new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
Page 133 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid - D3
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
  2. [ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid 9.0 Gingerbread - 11-17-2011
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid
    Replies: 576
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:25 PM

Search tags for this page

droid 3 ics

,
droid 3 jelly bean
,
droid 5
,
droid bionic jelly bean rom
,

droid razr jelly bean rom

,

droid x jelly bean

,

droid x roms

,
droid x roms 2012
,

jelly bean rom

,

steel droid

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+