DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 107 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1888
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL THREAD] Steel Droid -4-7-2014 - Resurrecting Gingerbread!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Yo 0chilly I have the rzrecovery 2.0.3 file if u need it. Just let me know n I'll upload it to a dropbox link.

I use to run sprecovery then realized rzrecovery was the same as it but Just improved upon. Such as different color schemes, charging while in recovery, overclocking, tho not sure if that even works. Seems like a really solid recovery to me. Only used cwm like once n forget how it is.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Loving SD 10.5 so far! It has been running like a champ for the last couple of days now.
    One thing though, I think Meishkov pointed this out a few posts back, could you please look at getting the custom image on the lockscreen working. It seems to never change from the default wallpaper image.
    Sent from my O.G. DROiD or Razr Maxx
  3. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    201 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    I know, RZ's stuff is down right now. I asked him about it. Here is the RZR 2.0.3 flashable zip. I would recommend his recovery over CWM. His just seems to work better, and is more user friendly.

RZR RECOVERY 2.0.3
    0chilly likes this.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0

Motorola Droid 1

Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

If you like my work, please donate!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Man, not sure if I wanna flash 10.5, the latest for me is runnin too darn well. By any chance is there a way to make auto-brightness more efficient? I swear it'll dim out on me at the worst possible time while I'm driving haha. I remember back on like froyo maybe eclair the auto brightness used to transition smoothly when going from brightest to auto. Seemed like it was more accurate as well, and I know there's a bunch of settings in Display under Steel Box, but I have no idea how I would make it better using those settings, majority of them don't make any sense to me, and I had to read one of the settings' descriptions like 10 times cuz it made absolutely no sense to me at all haha, seemed like horrible grammar or something
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    I know, RZ's stuff is down right now. I asked him about it. Here is the RZR 2.0.3 flashable zip. I would recommend his recovery over CWM. His just seems to work better, and is more user friendly.

RZR RECOVERY 2.0.3
    thanks for that!
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by meishkov
    Man, not sure if I wanna flash 10.5, the latest for me is runnin too darn well. By any chance is there a way to make auto-brightness more efficient? I swear it'll dim out on me at the worst possible time while I'm driving haha. I remember back on like froyo maybe eclair the auto brightness used to transition smoothly when going from brightest to auto. Seemed like it was more accurate as well, and I know there's a bunch of settings in Display under Steel Box, but I have no idea how I would make it better using those settings, majority of them don't make any sense to me, and I had to read one of the settings' descriptions like 10 times cuz it made absolutely no sense to me at all haha, seemed like horrible grammar or something
    hmm it might be a little different but I made custom auto brightness settings for the gnex so I might be able to help...you want it so it doesn't go through each brightness as fast? Or adjust the brightness for each light level?
    My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    here's what someone suggested for the gnex settings to me...the brightness for each level might need raised a bit fur the Droid but it might help make auto brightness smoother for you

[OFFICIAL THREAD] Steel Droid -4-7-2014   -   Resurrecting Gingerbread!-forumrunner_20120515_002445.png

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Thanks alot for the info. Yea just so it's smoother to each level, and my auto was staying dim for way too long.

Saw that thread that the GN is up on Amazon for $150, man I'm tempted more now than ever. Not sure if I can wait any longer. Maybe when it comes down to $100
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by meishkov
    Thanks alot for the info. Yea just so it's smoother to each level, and my auto was staying dim for way too long.

Saw that thread that the GN is up on Amazon for $150, man I'm tempted more now than ever. Not sure if I can wait any longer. Maybe when it comes down to $100
    Better get it now before vzw nukes unlimited data plans this summer (should be safe once locked into a contract since it's such a big change that Verizon would have to break the terms of service)

10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by metalspring View Post
    Better get it now before vzw nukes unlimited data plans this summer (should be safe once locked into a contract since it's such a big change that Verizon would have to break the terms of service)
    On top of them nuking unlimited data google is only allowing you to deauthorize 4 devices a year now. Looks like i'm not going to be using that on my phone anymore. But yeah I know you are waiting for quad cores, hopefully if anything you can get one before unlimited data goes bye bye.
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus
    Rom:Steel Droid v3.52
    Recovery:Clockworkmod Touch

Links