DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 103 of 189 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1888
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL THREAD] Steel Droid -4-7-2014 - Resurrecting Gingerbread!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    No, not yet. Still trying to iron out a couple more things. Its not far from release though.
    Sweet deal Can't wait I love your Gnex builds.
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus
    Rom:Steel Droid v3.52
    Recovery:Clockworkmod Touch
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Nexus - Steel Droid PCB theme
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    Today is your lucky day!

IMM76K Radios and Bootloader - Galaxy Nexus - RootzWiki

I just flashed the 4.0.2 radio/bootloader package, and then the new IMM76K radio/bootloader package, and all it working PERFECTLY! Go for it! It doesnt break FXZ flashing in fastboot, unroot your phone, or even relock your bootloader. Everything stays intact/unlocked.
    is this included in your new build or i still have to flash it when i load your new build?

curious question im new to the nexus , when i hold down on the background of my default screen nothing happens, when i did it in my d3 ,it gave me options to add wdigets and short cuts, is this normal?
    Last edited by trini.s2k; 05-07-2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: curious
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
    Thanks for the update.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by trini.s2k

is this included in your new build or i still have to flash it when i load your new build?

curious question im new to the nexus , when i hold down on the background of my default screen nothing happens, when i did it in my d3 ,it gave me options to add wdigets and short cuts, is this normal?
    Radios/basebands are not usually included in roms, flash them separately (they will stick until you flash different radios)

And as far as Widgets its kind of a yes and no, some roms include widgetpicker which allows to to long press on the home screen but some roms don't have it, in which case long pressing on the home screen does nothing and you must add Widgets from the app drawer
    My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Nexus - Steel Droid PCB theme
    is there wifi tether hack on the gnex build? if not how come , im waiting for the new update because the last one has no gapps
  6. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    202 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by trini.s2k View Post
    is there wifi tether hack on the gnex build? if not how come , im waiting for the new update because the last one has no gapps
    All of my ROMs ALWAYS include gapps. I just forgot the Vending.apk in the last GNex build. All the other gapps are still in there. Not sure how I missed that one. lol
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0

Motorola Droid 1

Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

If you like my work, please donate!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X,Droid 1
    love this rom just flashed it the other day had liberty but wasnt impressed but love this one one question had do you install the boot animation? oh and i have the droid x just upgraded from the droid 1
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid (Vz/PagePlus)
    Flashed this yesterday on my OG and absolutely loving it. Finding it to be the fastest and smoothest rom with my current setup (16GB class 10 SD card, partitioned to ~14GB main FAT32, 1GB FAT32 for Link2SD. Every possible non-widget/system app linked to SD. Roughly ~140 some installed user applications.). Only one tiny issue though that I found and I am wondering if anyone else has it as well. Play Store errors out on installing/buying/downloading any item. Tried rebooting, the clear cache/data trick. No change.

Keep up the good work! No reason the OG can't still be a very viable device with the right rom behind it.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    +1 on the OG Droid! "If it ain't broke......"

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by cr08 View Post
    Flashed this yesterday on my OG and absolutely loving it. Finding it to be the fastest and smoothest rom with my current setup (16GB class 10 SD card, partitioned to ~14GB main FAT32, 1GB FAT32 for Link2SD. Every possible non-widget/system app linked to SD. Roughly ~140 some installed user applications.). Only one tiny issue though that I found and I am wondering if anyone else has it as well. Play Store errors out on installing/buying/downloading any item. Tried rebooting, the clear cache/data trick. No change.

Keep up the good work! No reason the OG can't still be a very viable device with the right rom behind it.
    Hell yea man, I've been rockin SD10 since it came out, and this latest version runs the smoothest out of anything I've run to date, gingerbread wise, and in general. Though when I flashed the latest version I restored everything to internal memory, and things have stayed excellent. On my crappy stock SD card when I put everything on it thru link2sd it eventually got really sluggish pretty frequently. A reboot would fix it, but only temporarily. Decided to just run everything on the onboard memory, and it ain't much, just the majority of apps that I use. Good way to get rid of a lot of useless junk tho haha.

As far as the market, I had that problem as well, now I can't remember how it fixed. I think it was yea clear the cache/data for Market, but that didn't work for me, then someone mentioned Google service framework somethin, and I cleared that cache or whatever, think a reboot, and it was fixed. You could always just uninstall /system/vending.apk thru TiBu then just restore an earlier backup. But try that service framework app, clear it's data and/or cache and that should fix it I believe... from what I can remember

Links