DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 721
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.6 - Ice Cream Sandwich - 6-8-2012

  1. Droid Newbie
    liljack1980's Avatar
    Member #
    279092
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    galaxy s3
    I am trying to add a rom to my wife's droid 3 for her. i have been working on it for the last few hours with no luck. I have followed the guide here with no luck. i can not get pasted the first step. I also just took it back to factory settings with the SBF file. Still no luck. What am i doing wrong? Also since i ran the RSD lite the phone now only loads in to AP fastboot when reset. Anyone on here at this time to help me real fast? I am going to attach a screen shot of the issue that pops up on RSD.[RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.6 - Ice Cream Sandwich - 6-8-2012-rooting.png
  2. I r Teh Greetest
    Yonnor's Avatar
    Member #
    170735
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    812
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    GNex & D3
    Quote Originally Posted by liljack1980 View Post
    I am trying to add a rom to my wife's droid 3 for her. i have been working on it for the last few hours with no luck. I have followed the guide here with no luck. i can not get pasted the first step. I also just took it back to factory settings with the SBF file. Still no luck. What am i doing wrong? Also since i ran the RSD lite the phone now only loads in to AP fastboot when reset. Anyone on here at this time to help me real fast? I am going to attach a screen shot of the issue that pops up on RSD.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rooting.png 
Views:	137 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	54135
    Just keep trying RSD Lite, sometimes it'll take multiple attempts for it to take. I've had times when it took me over 10 tries. You'll have to restart the program each time though for best results.

    Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone
    | Galaxy S4 | Eclipse v3/Hyperdrive RSL15 |
    |
    |

  3. Droid Newbie
    liljack1980's Avatar
    Member #
    279092
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    galaxy s3
    I will keep trying it. also will it always get stuck bringing up the ap fastboot flash failure every time the phone is restarted or will it stop once the flash goes through. I have used this to root 2 other droid 3's and never had a problem. got so say WTF lol.
  4. I r Teh Greetest
    Yonnor's Avatar
    Member #
    170735
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    812
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    GNex & D3
    Random, but is the phone your trying to SBF on .906 or .890?
    | Galaxy S4 | Eclipse v3/Hyperdrive RSL15 |
    |
    |

  5. Droid Newbie
    Swamp_Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    279161
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid 3
    I do not want to re-post but I could really use some help!

    How to transfer contacts, phone log, other app data, etc from Gingerbread to ICS
  6. Junior Droid
    Tamehome's Avatar
    Member #
    60636
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9
    Phone
    Droid3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp_Droid View Post
    I do not want to re-post but I could really use some help! How to transfer contacts, phone log, other app data, etc from Gingerbread to ICS
    Have you tried using Titanium backup to backup the log history and restore it? That usually works for me. For SMS, I usually use SMS Backup & Restore to backup those separately.
  7. Droid Newbie
    liljack1980's Avatar
    Member #
    279092
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    galaxy s3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonnor View Post
    Random, but is the phone your trying to SBF on .906 or .890?
    I have tried everything from downloading and flashing back to out of the box stock to full up date and a couple fixes in between. I have tried this too many times just keeps failing at step 6/18. anyone know what might help PLEASE.
  8. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    chevycam94's Avatar
    Member #
    67883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    1,395
    Liked
    202 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    I have decided to base the next build (assuming I can get it to build right) on AOKP. I dont know how much this will solve as far as issues go, but its worth a shot. Working on setting it up right now.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0


    Motorola Droid 1

    Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

    Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

    If you like my work, please donate!
  9. Droid
    MikeTheCat's Avatar
    Member #
    263713
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    DROID 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94
    I have decided to base the next build (assuming I can get it to build right) on AOKP. I dont know how much this will solve as far as issues go, but its worth a shot. Working on setting it up right now.
    Can't wait! xD

    ~Paw Typed Without Thumbs From My Squeeking Mouse Phone~
  10. Junior Droid
    synpse's Avatar
    Member #
    243038
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    26
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID 3
    so yeah, my phone randomly dies. drains the battery.. and is just instantly dead. sometimes within 6 hours. maybe the overclock, maybe the wifi. but it's just instantly dead. back to the gingerbread. and why not 2.3.7 ?? it would make me feel like it's more up to date. ICS for the D3 just isn't working out without bluetooth since i have the T505 rokr BT to FM for my Jeep.
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid - D3
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 08:49 PM

Search tags for this page

droid 3 ice cream sandwich

,
droid 3 ics
,

droid 3 ics rom

,
droid bionic ice cream sandwich
,

droid charge ice cream sandwich

,
droid razr ice cream sandwich
,

droid x ice cream sandwich

,

ice cream sandwich rom

,
steel droid 5.6
,
steel droid ics
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+