DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 113 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1442
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

1. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    202 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    When I get cell phone service back on my Droid 3, I will look more into the Facebook deal. I dont have a cell phone at all right now, and wont have the D3 back on tap until about a month from now.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0

Motorola Droid 1

Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

If you like my work, please donate!
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    When I get cell phone service back on my Droid 3, I will look more into the Facebook deal. I don't have a cell phone at all right now, and wont have the D3 back on tap until about a month from now.
    Sorry to hear that, hopefully things will work out and Verizon isn't giving you a hard time.

You have done some great work here and it is greatly appreciated by the way facebook is evil anyway .

Haven't been able to get 4.5 back on phone been preoccupied with work lately. Last nite tried your download links and they are not working was just curious if they will be back up soon?

EDIT: My bad and read the report that DEV.HOST.Org are having server issues.
    Last edited by KillerApplesauce; 01-23-2012 at 08:16 AM.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid3
    Quote Originally Posted by ECollins View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the facebook account not being able to be set up. I also have the MOTOBLUR setup in the App Drawer now, and i don't believe i ever had it there before, problem being i can't get that to get set up, and i'm thinking that's what actually is required.. Just a guess though, but when i click register and then accept it just goes back to the Register or Sign in screen.. keeps looping it. I installed the Social Apps zip file, but social apps fail to connect to server.. I don't know what to do, I greatly enjoyed all my friends pictures on my Phone. SD3 everything worked great. What do i do?
    Thank you guys!
    Flash back to SD3. Hopefully you made a backup, I had the exact same problems everyone is reporting, and simply just went back. Sounds like there really isn't a simple fix within v4.5, will have to wait for an update.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

My Steel Droid D3 is Smarter than your Honor Student
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    hello friends,
    quick question: my wallpaper keeps changing back to the default blue one randomly. how can i prevent this? thanks all!
  5. I r Teh Greetest
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    GNex & D3
    Quote Originally Posted by spmode View Post
    hello friends,
    quick question: my wallpaper keeps changing back to the default blue one randomly. how can i prevent this? thanks all!
    Never had this issue. Are you running a different launcher or anything by any chance? Is there any FC's or it just changes after a reboot or randomly?

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone
    | Galaxy S4 | Eclipse v3/Hyperdrive RSL15 |
    |
    |

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonnor View Post
    Never had this issue. Are you running a different launcher or anything by any chance? Is there any FC's or it just changes after a reboot or randomly?

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone
    Nope,, just running 4.5 as is. There's no fc's or any other errors. It changes after a reboot randomly (when I reboot, sometimes it changes, sometimes not)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    cnycompguy
    Phone
    Droid 3
    As far as the phone reporting full charge, the one guy was right, it's a symptom of the moto 10% deal.
    I've used battery widget pro to watch it closely since I've bought a 3500mah battery and was comparing it's charge and discharge rates to the stock 1500mah.
    What is happening seems to be a rounding up at 95%.
    Ie; the phone displays the charging animation until 95% then stops, even though the battery continues to charge to 100%. It's purely a cosmetic issue.

8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid3

GSM Radio ROM options?

Thanks for the great ROM. I upgraded from manufacturer's ROM and battery life and response is much improved on my Droid 3.
    The only issue I found is that, even after generic unlock/root, GSM, D3 still cannot be used in USA freely, with arbitrary GSM SIM (still locked to Verizon).
    Is there any tested suggestions/links to upgrade D3 Radio ROM to remove that restriction (I was able to flash one foreign Radio ROM, separately, for my other device).
    In particular, I found some Chinese Radio ROMs for D3 (Verizon) but couldn't find any info if that (or which one) would work with Steel Droid?
    Thanks heaps
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
    Thanks for the great ROM. I upgraded from manufacturer's ROM and battery life and response is much improved on my Droid 3.
    The only issue I found is that, even after generic unlock/root, GSM, D3 still cannot be used in USA freely, with arbitrary GSM SIM (still locked to Verizon).
    Is there any tested suggestions/links to upgrade D3 Radio ROM to remove that restriction (I was able to flash one foreign Radio ROM, separately, for my other device).
    In particular, I found some Chinese Radio ROMs for D3 (Verizon) but couldn't find any info if that (or which one) would work with Steel Droid?
    Thanks heaps
    Here you go: Guide - Unlock XT862 for T-mobile/ATT - xda-developers
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid3
    When I go to restore my apps with titanium do I want to "overwrite exsisting apps" or no?

My Steel Droid D3 is Smarter than your Honor Student

Links