DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1442
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

  1. jtc
    jtc is offline
    Junior Droid
    jtc's Avatar
    Member #
    93125
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    With 4.5, when I click on an app in the market, the install, open, update, and uninstall buttons are all sized incorrectly. Also, the lines and gradients in the background behind the text description and stuff are all off, making some parts harder to read. It was bothering me so much, that I did a full wipe and reload starting with the sbf, but the issue is still there. Anybody else having this problem? Anyone have a solution? Thanks!
  2. Junior Droid
    ba_rt's Avatar
    Member #
    210935
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Yeah, I got the same thing. Not a big deal to me.
  3. jtc
    jtc is offline
    Junior Droid
    jtc's Avatar
    Member #
    93125
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by ba_rt View Post
    Yeah, I got the same thing. Not a big deal to me.
    I feel better knowing I'm not the only one. I guess it's not a huge deal since the market works, but I'd like to get this worked out. Any ideas?
  4. KillerApplesauce's Avatar
    Member #
    222912
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    You know, if your currently running Go Launcher, you can just hit Menu, goto Preferences, and hit Exit GoLauncher. Next time you hit Home, it will ask you which one you want to use as your default again. :-D
    I tried that and it keeps reverting back to the go launcher evertime i hit the home button am I doing something wrong here?
  5. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    chevycam94's Avatar
    Member #
    67883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    1,395
    Liked
    202 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtc View Post
    With 4.5, when I click on an app in the market, the install, open, update, and uninstall buttons are all sized incorrectly. Also, the lines and gradients in the background behind the text description and stuff are all off, making some parts harder to read. It was bothering me so much, that I did a full wipe and reload starting with the sbf, but the issue is still there. Anybody else having this problem? Anyone have a solution? Thanks!
    Yeah, I know why. Its the way I optimized the images. It broke the 9.png format. Im working on a solution to that now. Will be fixed in the next release.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerApplesauce View Post
    I tried that and it keeps reverting back to the go launcher evertime i hit the home button am I doing something wrong here?
    You have to have a second "Launcher" installed for the option to switch to appear. Otherwise it will default to the only one installed.
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0


    Motorola Droid 1

    Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

    Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

    If you like my work, please donate!
  6. KillerApplesauce's Avatar
    Member #
    222912
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    Yeah, I know why. Its the way I optimized the images. It broke the 9.png format. Im working on a solution to that now. Will be fixed in the next release.



    You have to have a second "Launcher" installed for the option to switch to appear. Otherwise it will default to the only one installed.
    OK was hoping to have the steel 3 style theme will that be on the next release?

    Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but what are the advantages of the Go launcher over theme used on steel 3.0 beside of coarse the customization aspect? or is it just that?

    Thanks for the reply
  7. Master Droid
    GreenSnow's Avatar
    Member #
    226815
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    328
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid3
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerApplesauce View Post
    OK was hoping to have the steel 3 style theme will that be on the next release?

    Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but what are the advantages of the Go launcher over theme used on steel 3.0 beside of coarse the customization aspect? or is it just that?

    Thanks for the reply
    That is all. Purely customization, some have reported performance issues but most have not, if you don't like it go to go launcher in your 'manage apps' menu and clear defaults and then the next time you hit your home button it will ask you if you want to launch with 'go launcher' or the native launcher

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk


    My Steel Droid D3 is Smarter than your Honor Student
  8. Senior Droid
    Sheffy007's Avatar
    Member #
    225176
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    103
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSnow View Post
    That is all. Purely customization, some have reported performance issues but most have not, if you don't like it go to go launcher in your 'manage apps' menu and clear defaults and then the next time you hit your home button it will ask you if you want to launch with 'go launcher' or the native launcher

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Actually, if your stock launcher is Blur, you need an app from the market called Moto Home Fix. It will, as per my understanding, create a "fake" home app that you can select instead of GoLauncher when you click the home button after install. Hope this helps.
  9. Steel Droid ROM Developer
    chevycam94's Avatar
    Member #
    67883
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    1,395
    Liked
    202 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy007 View Post
    Actually, if your stock launcher is Blur, you need an app from the market called Moto Home Fix. It will, as per my understanding, create a "fake" home app that you can select instead of GoLauncher when you click the home button after install. Hope this helps.
    I've never heard of this. Am I missing something?
    ! NEW DEVICE ! (as of 01-05-2014)
    LG G2 VS980 (VZW) (32GB)
    Stock VS98012B (rooted)
    TWRP 2.7.0.0


    Motorola Droid 1

    Steel Droid v12.0 (GB WIP)
    RZ's 2.0.3 Recovery

    Galaxy Nexus (32GB)

    If you like my work, please donate!
  10. Senior Droid
    Sheffy007's Avatar
    Member #
    225176
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    103
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycam94 View Post
    I've never heard of this. Am I missing something?
    Well, i once had the same problem that KillerApplesauce had and searched the market for an app that might fix it and BOOM there it was. I could be wrong with the description of how it works OS-wise, but thats how i fixed it.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Steel Droid 4.0 (DX) - Gingerbread 2.3.7 - 4-23-2012
    By chevycam94 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 08:22 AM
  2. [ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid 9.0 Gingerbread - 11-17-2011
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid
    Replies: 576
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 10:56 PM
  4. Wow! The third beta! How many beta Dolphin will release?
    By grace1169 in forum Android Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 12:19 AM

Search tags for this page

droid 3 steel droid
,

gingerbread rom

,
gingerbread rom download
,
gingerbread roms
,
rom gingerbread
,

steel droid

,

steel droid 3

,
steel droid 4.5
,
steel droid droid 3
,
thunderbolt roms 2012
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+