DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Which is your favorite basketball team in NBA ?

1. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mozar View Post
    As a Bulls fan I wouldn't have either on the team. Neither can play defense. Boozer can't do anything except yell about getting a rebound. Amare is to much have a money risk since no insurance company would insure his knees anymore. Would we be hurt by not having either? I doubt it since both have been known to be injury prone during their careers. Plus Amare would be in Tibs dog house every game and would still sit on the bench during crunch time like Boozer.

I do like the up side of Taj Gibson. If he can get a nice job shot and improve his post game he would be a monster on the offensive side of the ball. Only downside is he is on the older side.
    Haha I can definitely agree with the first part. But with Thibs team defense schemes, you can have someone as weak on D as Boozer/Amare without having to worry that they're going to be scored on every night. I just think in terms of the offensive side of the ball, Amare is the far better option. And as for injuries, yeah both are injury proned, but at least with Amare you know what's wrong with him and you can take some preventive actions, as for Boozer that guy gets the weirdest injuries that keep him out.

Gibson doesn't get enough credit. He's the motor when Noah sits and is a solid player who is scrappy. His offense is nothing to really talk about, but he isn't a liability on offense either. What he lacks in his post game he makes up for it with his tough defense.

I really hope Rose gets that second man soon to help him out. Current roster, like I said, Deng is still that second option and come playoff time they'll have that same problem if Rose does come back. Defenses will concentrate on Rose, knowing that the other Bulls can't really create their own shots. They probably won't sit Rose the whole season, but I think it would be better for their future.
  2. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

Re: Which is your favorite basketball team in NBA ?

rip Jerry Buss

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    696 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member

Re: Which is your favorite basketball team in NBA ?

Seattle Supersonics. It's been so long since I've cared about the nba I don't even know where they moved to or when.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links