DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Who thinks this NBA season will be cancled ?

1. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1046 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    I'll give credit when credit is due. Lebron was an absolute monster this postseason. His numbers tell the story of his 11-12 postseason.

I still hate this team and especially him.

cr6, I know you're happy, and enjoy it.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    R2 unit
    I'm glad Miami won but I would love to see a rematch next year with OKC a bit more developed.
    If we all agree on it, it must be true.[citation needed​]
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Thanks dez! I know it was a tough loss for ya, but i definitely enjoyed watching these two teams play!
    Until next year..... Woot woot!
    Have a great night guys!

**tap'n**
  4. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1046 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cr6 View Post
    Thanks dez! I know it was a tough loss for ya, but i definitely enjoyed watching these two teams play!
    Until next year..... Woot woot!
    Have a great night guys!

**tap'n**
    Man I feel bad for Durant, guy just let it go when he hugged his mom. Next time KD...next time...

enjoy it man. Next year I got a feeling the Eastern Conference will look alot different so I'm expecting Miami to make it to at least the ECF next year (I think Chicago and Indiana can only compete with them).

We'll save talk of next year some other day. You get your moment.
    Last edited by dezymond; 06-21-2012 at 10:06 PM.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm a knick fan and have been for years...and I hope kd gets a ring next year. That's how bad I feel for him.

God bless him he's a true super star.
  6. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1046 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alboboy10
    I'm a knick fan and have been for years...and I hope kd gets a ring next year. That's how bad I feel for him.

God bless him he's a true super star.
    Guy is humble , quiet, and down to earth. He's worked his ass off in the short time he's been in the league and you can argue that he was the most improved player in the league, Lin shouldn't have counted cause his award was based on playing time, he was always that talented.

You can't hate Durant. Keeps to himself, works hard, let's his game do the talking, and constantly praises and defends his teammates. One of the classiest guys in the NBA and stays true to himself. I knew he'd change a franchise but the guy changed the NBA IMO. In this time of unnecessary drama in the NBA, he's as low key as it gets. He sets the bar as to what future stars should be and how they should carry themselves.

Durant is going to be one of the few reasons I'm going to keep watching the NBA. Can't wait for next year. No I didn't jump the wagon, I was streaming Seattle games since KD came to the league so please don't label me a wagoner after this year's success. Its fun watching players grow especially as classy as the squad on okc.

No one saw them in the finals. It was a great season for them. I hope they learn from this years finals much like lebron did from last years.

edit: Just saw the postgame interview. Classy, by Durant and Westbrook. The backpack was back lol, but definitely this kid is going to be something else. He already is great, but man he is just going to get better.

http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2012/fin..._mia_play6.nba

Galaxy Nexus via Droid Forums
    Last edited by dezymond; 06-22-2012 at 12:23 AM.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    He'll get a ring within the next few years maybe even the next I don't doubt it.

I've never been a bandwagon type and I'm still not. I just think when superstars like Durant come along they deserve to celebrate.
    cr6 likes this.
  8. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1046 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alboboy10 View Post
    He'll get a ring within the next few years maybe even the next I don't doubt it.

I've never been a bandwagon type and I'm still not. I just think when superstars like Durant come along they deserve to celebrate.
    Like I said, been following KD since he was drafted, even caught a couple Texas games. The guy is too good not to win a ring eventually, much like what people said of Lebron. If anyone else is capable of the same numbers that Lebron put up this year, KD would be that other young superstar. It's fun watching him grow each year and mature that much more, their appearance in the Finals will definitely help this young team grow, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. Definitely can't wait to see this team next year, I think their starting 5 will return along with Harden, even though I believe Ibaka and Harden can opt out.

KD will get his time eventually. It just seemed like the pressure was too much for them. Credit to Miami's defense though, once again they were one of the top defensive teams in the league and OKC hadn't faced another team like that throughout the playoffs.
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    I agree, Durant is a great player and it's only a matter of time before he'll be sportin a championship ring himself!
    dezymond likes this.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond
    Like I said, been following KD since he was drafted, even caught a couple Texas games. The guy is too good not to win a ring eventually, much like what people said of Lebron. If anyone else is capable of the same numbers that Lebron put up this year, KD would be that other young superstar. It's fun watching him grow each year and mature that much more, their appearance in the Finals will definitely help this young team grow, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. Definitely can't wait to see this team next year, I think their starting 5 will return along with Harden, even though I believe Ibaka and Harden can opt out.

KD will get his time eventually. It just seemed like the pressure was too much for them. Credit to Miami's defense though, once again they were one of the top defensive teams in the league and OKC hadn't faced another team like that throughout the playoffs.
    I don't think anybody is going to leave that team. Why would they? It wouldn't make sense. Based on their performance this year I'd bet money on them next year.
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Links