DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Who thinks this NBA season will be cancled ?

1. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alboboy10
    Not to mention that these people watch themselves on espn later and the whole world can watch them flop...it's so embarrassing. Lebron is garbage...never again can anyone compare him to kobe, Jordan, or any of these greats. Not even to durant
    I'm not going to lie the guy's game is amazing, but he's just not a good person imo. I didn't like him from day one as he fell into his own hype ans proclaimed himself king. Its one thing to be cocky but Lebron is just plain conceited and feels entitled to everything. NBA has become more of an ego filler for stars than anything.

Eh enough ranting for me about the 3 stooges. Definitely going to be some good games today. Wish Suns were in though instead of the jazz, Nash deserved one more playoff run as a Sun...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
    SILVER COUPE likes this.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond

I'm not going to lie the guy's game is amazing, but he's just not a good person imo. I didn't like him from day one as he fell into his own hype ans proclaimed himself king. Its one thing to be cocky but Lebron is just plain conceited and feels entitled to everything. NBA has become more of an ego filler for stars than anything.

Eh enough ranting for me about the 3 stooges. Definitely going to be some good games today. Wish Suns were in though instead of the jazz, Nash deserved one more playoff run as a Sun...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
    Nash is class, a great player and a great human. It's more important to be a great human first then a great athlete. Even if you're an athlete, because you bring more than just athleticism to the team.

That's why I say Lebron is garbage, obviously he's a good player but he's trash as a person.

Miami really is a team to HATE, not one of the three "stars" is a good person. Even their garbage players (everybody else) have been influenced.
    dezymond likes this.
  3. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alboboy10 View Post
    Nash is class, a great player and a great human. It's more important to be a great human first then a great athlete. Even if you're an athlete, because you bring more than just athleticism to the team.

That's why I say Lebron is garbage, obviously he's a good player but he's trash as a person.

Miami really is a team to HATE, not one of the three "stars" is a good person. Even their garbage players (everybody else) have been influenced.
    There's only one quality I absolutely hate about Nash though, his loyalty to a team. Friends laugh at me for this comparison, but Nash is the Golden Retriever of the league. Loves everyone in a good home, but Suns are literally showing him the ball and not throwing it, it's torture. Sarver is an incompetent owner and really has no interest in spending money to make the team better (spending the same amount you would've offered Amare to Frye, Childress, Warrick, and some others, really?!?!). I hope Nash goes to a contender(not Miami), but I have a real strong feeling he's going to re-sign with the Suns, loves the city, the people, his teammates, and the only other place he's ever called home was Dallas. One of the classiest guys in the league, but he definitely gets taken advantage of, and I hate it.

Miami is the complete opposite of class act. Shows in their games, their interviews, and even before they officially started playing together (not 1, not 2, not 3, LOL!). I don't want to get my bloodpressure up so I'm gonna stop this Miami rant. For crying out loud, they even enjoy the negative attention they get, then they get to play the victim.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'd love to see Nash play for NYC. But I doubt it'll happen
  5. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alboboy10 View Post
    I'd love to see Nash play for NYC. But I doubt it'll happen
    NY will spend a ton on Lin. Unfortunately, wherever Nash goes other than Phoenix, he would be a backup. I see him signing with Phoenix because he'll retain the starting gig and because he calls it home. I would love to see him go to Minnesota, but I don't think that'll happen. I know Rubio has idolized Nash since he was a kid, imagine if Nash took him under his wing

Alot of people are saying Miami would be his destination, man I hope not. I'd actually like to see him in Chicago, but they have a great young backup in CJ. Rose's game needs to change due to his injury, and who better to show him passing angles and all that than Nash. We'll wait and see though. Would love for him to finally his get ring, but I have a feeling he'll be joining the HOF without one.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Lin isn't anything special whatever run he had was on adrenaline.

Maybe Steve Nash will stay you're right he's too old to move around to new teams. But over there in Phoenix he doesn't have a shot at the title
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Twitter
    @bacK_N_87
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Lin isn't anything special whatever run he had was on adrenaline.

Maybe Steve Nash will stay you're right he's too old to move around to new teams. But over there in Phoenix he doesn't have a shot at the title
    Lin isn't but he brings ball movement to that club that they need. Even with his contributions Miami would've still won but probably not as bad.
    RazrBlade
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Miami won with the referees' contributions.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Twitter
    @bacK_N_87
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Miami won with the referees' contributions.
    Definitely....but New York was playing poorly. Carmelo still thinks he's that guy and he's not. He's a glorified #2 or #3 guy. He isn't go to.
    RazrBlade
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Anthony is a great player. Coach needs to alternate between amare and Anthony and not play them at the same time. They both wanna be leaders and they can, they shouldn't play together though.

They should lead a different team. Amare should come off the bench I think
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Links