DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 774
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: **The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

  1. Droid Sensei
    OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Member #
    53261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    3,334
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by czerdrill View Post
    Haha I bet. Tbh I almost don't wanna support the giants because giants fans let me have it all season. But I think there's something bred inside me that just straight up prevents me from picking the pats!
    I won't lie it was awesome to see the Jets completely implode but I actually feel bad for Jets fans for suffering the same type of clubhouse crap the Red Sox went through. I think Rex Ryan needs to keep his mouth shut though. As a head coach he is ridiculously childish when he doesn't need to be, he is a good coach otherwise.

    To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

    Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  2. Droid Sensei
    czerdrill's Avatar
    Member #
    22335
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    I won't lie it was awesome to see the Jets completely implode but I actually feel bad for Jets fans for suffering the same type of clubhouse crap the Red Sox went through. I think Rex Ryan needs to keep his mouth shut though. As a head coach he is ridiculously childish when he doesn't need to be, he is a good coach otherwise.

    To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
    agreed...ryan is an idiot. if he shuts up maybe we'll get somewhere haha
    Google Interview Q&A

    Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  3. RS Lead
    dezymond's Avatar
    Member #
    3167
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    10,397
    Liked
    1042 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by czerdrill View Post
    agreed...ryan is an idiot. if he shuts up maybe we'll get somewhere haha
    And a new QB.

    The implosion of Jets sure was fun to see. The season my Eagles had was laughable, stupid Vince Young dubbing us the "Dream Team".
  4. Droid Sensei
    czerdrill's Avatar
    Member #
    22335
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond View Post
    And a new QB.

    The implosion of Jets sure was fun to see. The season my Eagles had was laughable, stupid Vince Young dubbing us the "Dream Team".
    yeah pretty bad season. the only plus was that jets fans are loyal to a fault, so made a killing selling tickets. I'm holding out for peyton in 2012 haha
    Google Interview Q&A

    Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  5. Senior Droid
    SILVER COUPE's Avatar
    Member #
    3398
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norfolk Va
    Posts
    208
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid/Bionic/G2
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond View Post
    And a new QB.

    The implosion of Jets sure was fun to see. The season my Eagles had was laughable, stupid Vince Young dubbing us the "Dream Team".
    i think thats what did them in, they started buying into it before they even played a game. As a Giants fan i was delighted to see it happen because one of my co-workers also bought into it, everything was about the eagles until they started losing then he quiet down. the most satisfying thing about the Giants being in the SuperBowl is that all preseason everyone was on the eagles band wagon predicting them to be front runners, then you have the usual dallas talk, the div will be a fight between them two. i only read one article where someone actually stated not to discount the Giants. and look how it all played out. GO GIANTS!!
  6. Rescue Squad
    UrbanBounca's Avatar
    Member #
    121587
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,095
    Liked
    62 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Centura
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER COUPE View Post
    i think thats what did them in, they started buying into it before they even played a game. As a Giants fan i was delighted to see it happen because one of my co-workers also bought into it, everything was about the eagles until they started losing then he quiet down. the most satisfying thing about the Giants being in the SuperBowl is that all preseason everyone was on the eagles band wagon predicting them to be front runners, then you have the usual dallas talk, the div will be a fight between them two. i only read one article where someone actually stated not to discount the Giants. and look how it all played out. GO GIANTS!!
    It takes more than a year to build a team with that many stars, especially when they didn't have much of a training camp. Honestly, IMO the Eagles will take the NFC East with no problem next year.
  7. Senior Droid
    SILVER COUPE's Avatar
    Member #
    3398
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norfolk Va
    Posts
    208
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid/Bionic/G2
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
    It takes more than a year to build a team with that many stars, especially when they didn't have much of a training camp. Honestly, IMO the Eagles will take the NFC East with no problem next year.
    true, they do have the talent. but then again so does dallas, they've been picking them for a few years now, and we know how that ends every year. that's why they play the game.
  8. Rescue Squad
    UrbanBounca's Avatar
    Member #
    121587
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,095
    Liked
    62 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Centura
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER COUPE View Post
    true, they do have the talent. but then again so does dallas, they've been picking them for a few years now, and we know how that ends every year. that's why they play the game.
    Dallas doesn't have near the talent that Philly has, plain and simple. If we went on talent alone, Philly should easily be in the SB.
  9. Droid Sensei
    OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Member #
    53261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    3,334
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    The hype for this game is really starting to get to me. I don't think many people are giving the Pats a chance in this game but I think the Patriots are good at turning that into motivation. I think as long as the offensive line can give Brady a couple seconds, easier said than done, the Pats will take this. I think Eli and Brady are both going to have huge numbers though.

    To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

    Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  10. Droid Sensei
    OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Member #
    53261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    3,334
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Today is the day, my nerves are shot, if I didn't know better I would think I was actually playing in the game, haha
    SILVER COUPE likes this.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

    Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Official] R2-D2 [D2] Owners Thread
    By tp7six in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
  2. Official Thread: Official Gingerbread Rooted!
    By belanova in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:53 PM
  4. ist thread in 2011
    By ilikemoneygreen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 11:43 PM

Search tags for this page

2011 nfl season forum
,

ako webmail

,

coolrom

,

droid

,
droid incredible 2 nfl packer cases for girls
,
droid razrn nfl phone covers
,

green bay packer droid x2 phone cover

,
green bay packer silicone droid x2 cover
,

green bay packers droid x2 phone cover

,
packers green bay cases for droid razr verizon
,

samsung droid charge green bay packers cases

,

watch nfl playoffs on android

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+