DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sourcery(droid)...........>>>>>>>>ICSourcery(Nexus )

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    1036 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Premium Member
    I hear that Sourcery is looking for wallpapers. Where can I find some "Sourcery inspiration" to try my hand at some? Just looking for ideas of what you guys are looking for.
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by CJM View Post
    I hear that Sourcery is looking for wallpapers. Where can I find some "Sourcery inspiration" to try my hand at some? Just looking for ideas of what you guys are looking for.
    anything i sent you a pm.

just kinda mystic or magically(is that a word)
  3. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    Good news for OG owners, Support and Cloud services continue for everything SourceryRom has to offer. Although mine is a backup phone now i am happy all the features would stay functional.. and of course we are always around for support.
    _base2 likes this.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizzele View Post
    Good news for OG owners, Support and Cloud services continue for everything SourceryRom has to offer. Although mine is a backup phone now i am happy all the features would stay functional.. and of course we are always around for support.
    THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! so i now have a droid razr (terrible decision... but i couldn't wait on the nexus... my OG droid died :-/) ... but i fixed my og droid after i got the razr and i gave it to my fiancee's younger brother. he LOVES it. and i showed him how to flash stuff (he's 21... although he acts like a kid a lot lol) and how to customize it... and a couple of days ago, i go:

"I think you're ready..."

He says, "ready for what?" ... to which I responded... "SOURCERY."

As I get on the forum to download it onto his comptuer, i realize the links might be dead... so I told him to wait while I check on it... I'm so glad he'll get to experience the greatness that I did.

Sourcery was the best ROM I ever ran. Period. ESPECIALLY including this motoblur CRAP.

Thank you all for your hard work and I'm glad you're continuing to host the files

Hopefully I'll be able to trade out of my razr (or get my fiancee a nexus and give her my razr!) so I can experience the greatness one again
    Chizzele likes this.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by _base2 View Post
    THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! so i now have a droid razr (terrible decision... but i couldn't wait on the nexus... my OG droid died :-/) ... but i fixed my og droid after i got the razr and i gave it to my fiancee's younger brother. he LOVES it. and i showed him how to flash stuff (he's 21... although he acts like a kid a lot lol) and how to customize it... and a couple of days ago, i go:

"I think you're ready..."

He says, "ready for what?" ... to which I responded... "SOURCERY."

As I get on the forum to download it onto his comptuer, i realize the links might be dead... so I told him to wait while I check on it... I'm so glad he'll get to experience the greatness that I did.

Sourcery was the best ROM I ever ran. Period. ESPECIALLY including this motoblur CRAP.

Thank you all for your hard work and I'm glad you're continuing to host the files

Hopefully I'll be able to trade out of my razr (or get my fiancee a nexus and give her my razr!) so I can experience the greatness one again
    cool to hear someone is still running and happy with sourcery on the droid as it hasnt been updated in over a year
    if you liked sourcery on the droid you would really like it on the nexus i think.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links