DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer

check your system memory

Quote Originally Posted by luvdldy View Post
    One last ques for the night...

I am trying to change themes... it starts and then just reboots to the GB theme again. I only used it for the new market.

Do I now have to wipe data? Any suggestions?
    try this. since i know there was a new rommanger out recently. everytime a new rommanger comes out it screw things up. if you have rommanger go into rommanger. make it install sprecovery than reinstall clockwork.
    that is probably the problem. that clockwork isnt really working and installing as it should. very common problem.
    if this is not your case than check your memory left in system. if its low themes will not install.
    those are the only 2 things i know of. usb debugging must be turned on but if your getting to the theme downloads than it must already be turned on.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizzele View Post
    I used TiBu to uninstall led me in... But just for that, no restore or anything else.
    I tried that... the icon remains on the app drawer, but if you select it you get errors. I restored from ROM Manager and just turned off all the options. Doesn't seem to be any way to cleanly get rid of it.
  3. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    You need to reboot after uninstall with TiBu... that always clears it for me.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    maps is all F'd up. I try to enter a location into the destination and 5 times in a row now it has closed on me. It just shuts down, i.e. minimizes and shows my home screen. Twice it brought up the google search. I opened again and gave up after 4 times. Pretty frustrating. Any ideas? I installed this over the 2.0, 2.2, google apps method prior to this version
  5. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    This version has the same maps app so it wouldn't be it.. I use maps and navigation a lot and never have issues. Can you reboot and try again?
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

:(

install the full 2.2 clean not over 2 other versions.
    the reason this one was done was because the other 2 were messed up .

Chizzle please update the OP of the 2.2 full version to state Please wipe data and cache and install clean. The rom comes with the old market for compatibility reasons you can update the market to newer version through experimental app #3 or any of the themes.

Chizzle you having any of these problems people are listing because i can not reproduce any of them here. everything is working here.

FYI- me and chizzle are doing our best to support this rom. but without installing this latest version clean its hard to figure out what the problems are. This build of the rom has been out since jan or feb and has had none of these problems. so its most likely just app compatibility problem. Sourcery will not be rebuilt, a rebuild would break all the themes. but we can play around with newer apps in the install if we narrow down the problems.
    but i have tried out each \and every problem listed here since that 2.2 full release appeared and have had no problems, and unable to reproduce any of them. so not sure where the incompatibilities lye.
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

maps

This version has the same maps app so it wouldn't be it.. I use maps and navigation a lot and never have issues. Can you reboot and try again?
    the maps is downloaded from the market, or being installed from restores(which is highly not recommended.) Maps is not in the rom at all.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Any chance someone can grab the 2.2 file and put it on dropbox or something. I have no computer access for the next few days and my phone refuses to download from the current host site for some reason. Tried dolphin and stock and no dice.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  9. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    the maps is downloaded from the market, or being installed from restores(which is highly not recommended.) Maps is not in the rom at all.
    Thanks for the correction Eagle.. do you have a maps.apk for our friend here?
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

no

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    Thanks for the correction Eagle.. do you have a maps.apk for our friend here?
    no dropbox.. not sure if gflam took away my access i see he changed it to his own from when i was paying for it so not sure i even have access to it think its just what i had already synced.
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Links