DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Post Sourcery

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I flashe PE 5, GB, and after one day could not tolerate it. I would not rec eive texts, my email was wacked. So, I flashed PE 4.2 and love it. No issues. I loved Sourcery, but it did not always play nice with my Droid, which happens sometimes. I do not like nor want a Gingerbread ROM. So, after plaing around, PE 4.2 is my new ROM.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    GSM Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PARick View Post
    I flashe PE 5, GB, and after one day could not tolerate it. I would not rec eive texts, my email was wacked. So, I flashed PE 4.2 and love it. No issues. I loved Sourcery, but it did not always play nice with my Droid, which happens sometimes. I do not like nor want a Gingerbread ROM. So, after plaing around, PE 4.2 is my new ROM.
    It must be an "individual phone" issue. I've tried three or four of the GB roms on my Droid1 and have had absolutely no problems. I'm currently running PE 5.0.2 for the simple reason that of all the GB roms I've tried, this one is the fastest. Add in the *magnificent* SteamWorks v5 theme, and I'm very happy with my phone's setup.

I'm not dismissing your problems or your solution. We all have to approach things individually, and what works for me may not be the solution for you, but I'm quite happy with this GB rom.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    It must be an "individual phone" issue. I've tried three or four of the GB roms on my Droid1 and have had absolutely no problems. I'm currently running PE 5.0.2 for the simple reason that of all the GB roms I've tried, this one is the fastest. Add in the *magnificent* SteamWorks v5 theme, and I'm very happy with my phone's setup.

I'm not dismissing your problems or your solution. We all have to approach things individually, and what works for me may not be the solution for you, but I'm quite happy with this GB rom.

-Mike
    Glad you like it. If they ever get the Touchdown problem fixed, I'm in. I think because Touchdown is so large, it couldn't lock into memory probably. My phone is used 90% for my exchange emails. Everything else was good, but that was a deal breaker. Plus, having teenaged sons, I needed texting to work 100% of the time, and it didn't.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Phone
    Home
    Holy schnikes!
    Three strokes below PARick,
    I think with 2 teenage boys, you need Lojack and possibly tracking microchips placed just below the medulla oblongata.
    Though texting is probably also invaluable, since they can't pull the classic move, I never got your text.
    Perhaps in later iterations you'll be able to find something in a size GB.
    Though Sourcery is an incredible fallback.

-Mike
    Glad you like it. If they ever get the Touchdown problem fixed, I'm in. I think because Touchdown is so large, it couldn't lock into memory probably. My phone is used 90% for my exchange emails. Everything else was good, but that was a deal breaker. Plus, having teenaged sons, I needed texting to work 100% of the time, and it didn't.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by danceswithbongs View Post
    Holy schnikes!
    Three strokes below PARick,
    I think with 2 teenage boys, you need Lojack and possibly tracking microchips placed just below the medulla oblongata.
    Though texting is probably also invaluable, since they can't pull the classic move, I never got your text.
    Perhaps in later iterations you'll be able to find something in a size GB.
    Though Sourcery is an incredible fallback.

-Mike
    Actually, I am the one in desperate need of a Lobotomy !
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Phone
    Home
    Lobotomy...easy.
    Use the machine from total recall and then don't listen to the doctor in the dream and shoot him and then to quote the good doc, "You'll be lobotomized!"
    Foolproof as it was in a film.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    How do I turn off the regular Gmail notifications? I like the new Gmail Notifier, but I'm getting double notifications.

Thanks GFlam and Eagle! Sorry to see Sourcery shut down. I love it on my Droid.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Oh, I just figured it out! Nevermind...
  9. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer

-Mike
    What is the Touchdown problem? i don't recall reading about it anywhere..
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizzele View Post

-Mike
    What is the Touchdown problem? i don't recall reading about it anywhere..
    No notifications of emails, which wasn't too bad but......each time I went and hit "reply" and typed the messdage, it would not send. I would have to save as draft, exit Touchdown, open the Liscense, touch it. Go bach into my drafts, then send,. And no, none of them were on my SD Card.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Links