DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Sourcery ROM 2.2

1. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Welcome to the forum and to Sourcery, it is a great stable feature packed rom, let me know if you have any questions about it or need help. See a link in the my signature for the updated version of Sourcery which is Sourcery 2.2 Kang.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1 on Verizon w/Sourcery

Thanks!

Just wanted to jump in and say "Thanks!" to all responsible for Sourcery ROM. I flashed it on my OG Droid last week, and it's been great! I'd been running some of the Gingerbread-based ROMS, including CyanogenMod and Pete's "stock" gingerbread, but they just seem to be too slow on my poor old droid. Not enough memory to run Gingerbread, IMO.
    So, I started Googleing for a good FroYo ROM, and found Sourcery. It's like my phone is brand new again. Speedy, stable, looks good. What else do I need?
    Thanks!
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by omnomnom View Post
    Just wanted to jump in and say "Thanks!" to all responsible for Sourcery ROM. I flashed it on my OG Droid last week, and it's been great! I'd been running some of the Gingerbread-based ROMS, including CyanogenMod and Pete's "stock" gingerbread, but they just seem to be too slow on my poor old droid. Not enough memory to run Gingerbread, IMO.
    So, I started Googleing for a good FroYo ROM, and found Sourcery. It's like my phone is brand new again. Speedy, stable, looks good. What else do I need?
    Thanks!
    Thanks we worked hard on it. and believe it to be a very good stable rom. not sure wht else youd need. netflix works on it. there are themes, alternate keyboards, browsers,fons,phone apps , kernals all built into the rom.
    as well as many apps. remember this rom stopped production in febuary so apps are old but should be updated. most of the built in apps are available to be easil removed through settings, as well as adding the pull down contol panel options and text color changes. almost everything youd need was built into the rom. if you change the kernel or theme you cant return to the stock 2.2 ones youd have to reinstall. sourcery was made to be the blue theme which was mostley transparent. but as i said most of the apps are old now. but i still run it on my droid and have had no problems. just remember sourcery has no bugs becaue apple invented them and i didnt want a patent infringment lawsuit
    you can add text to the lock screen through the security setings and you can remove the backgrounds that cause 2 visual problems 1 on the alarm clock and other on the contacts app. in the sourcery settings. you can also stop the sourcery scroll or remove it complety in the settings.
    sourcery was and still is the most customizable 1 stop shop meaning its all dont through the rom than any rom i have ever seen. hope you enjoy it as long as you have your droid.
    Gflam was codeveloper of sourcery and the magic couldnt of happened without him also so when i say i i really mean us.

good luck and have fun.
    thanks again.
  4. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    just remember sourcery has no bugs becaue apple invented them and i didnt want a patent infringment lawsuit
    LMAO - Too funny!

RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Links