DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sourcery 2.0 Add-ons, Info and sharing

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

Sourcery 2.0 Add-ons, Info and sharing

Sourcery 2.0 More sharing.
    Hi all we believe Sourcery is an experience and a community not just a rom.
    With that we want you to feel involved with making Soucery even more magical.
    So in this section We want you to link your launcher themes, additions you made to make the rom better, if you find a new app that we can throw in experimental or alternate apps so everyone can enjoy them.

so Please keep this thread to only as we mentioned above.
    Rules
    1) Please nothing offensive and keep with the forums rules g rated if not they will censor it anyways.

2)No warez(keep it open source or permissioned) do not post links to download paid apps illegally.

3)if you are just posting a link to someone else work please make sure to post that so we know permissions may be needed.

There is a place on the website for wallpapers and backgrounds so please use that for those.

Please feel free to ask in here. you want this themed for this theme. ask in here and hopefully someone will help you out.
    We will also post theme additions here.
    Too make our themes seem-less between all of them we have to keep all of them identical in what they theme, but some themes have even more theming available so check in here or ask and see if someone can get it for you.

So you like adw and themed it for the theme your on share it with the community we and they will appreciate.

Hope to see lots of participation. and have fun!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Hey guys. I hope that if you have checked out Infinite Cha0s already that you are enjoying it, or if you haven't, that you'll give it a shot! Due to the Sourcery v2.0 theming method, not everything that I have done could be added to the update zip, but fear not! I've made a thread to continue the love.

Wallpapers:
    Blue Stairs : http://sourceryrom.com/Sourcery_Gall...1296206016.png

default_wallpaper1 by es0tericcha0s,
    Blue Sourcery Magic : http://sourceryrom.com/Sourcery_Gall...1296971518.jpg

default_wallpaper by es0tericcha0s
    Batman Storm : http://sourceryrom.com/Sourcery_Gall...1296205943.jpg

defaultB_wallpaper by es0tericcha0s

Sourcery Boot Animation (Short clip of the wizard from Epic Mickey for the Wii, ends with the pic on the Sourcery v2.0 thread):
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimationSR.zip
    Batman Boot Animation (Short clip from the Arkham Asylum game of the Batmobile racing through Gotham, ends with the Batman Storm wallpaper.)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimationbatman.zip

The boot animations need to be renamed bootanimation.zip once on your phone. If you need help installing these, please ask, but for now I am gonna assume it is common knowledge by now. If you're a n00b, feel free to ask for help and I will walk you through.

Also, check out the rest of the great wallpapers over at Sourcery ROM Gallery

I will be providing an update of the theme in the next few days that will hopefully fix a couple of the small issues that popped up in last minute testing. I also might be doing another app or 2. Special requests are permitted, but not necessarily acted upon. Feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do. Hope everyone is thanking and donating to eagle1967 and GFlam for all of their hard work on this excellent rom.

Peace.
    cha0s

PS. If you have noticed, or are about to try this theme and noticed that your text message text is black and unreadable, then the easiest fix I have found so far is to flash Blacked Out, then reflash my theme. It seems like starting fresh with this theme, the text color is weird. After flashing Blacked Out and back again, the text should be white again. Hoping to figure this out on the update.
    Last edited by eagle1967; 02-06-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: attempt to get my post at top
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Great work es0tericcha0s theme looks great glad you made it for us and thanks for all the help with the testing as well as the nice boot animations
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Premium Member
    I couldn't have done it without you! Thankful you guys asked me to port my theme and pushed me to make it better.
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

incase people haent checked it out

this boot animation can be found in surprise #1 of boot animations section
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hi. Nice theme! After trying some others it seems to "fit" this ROM the best. I see where you mention the text. The only real issue I have is you can't read any text in the pull down. Is that what you mean?
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    In sourcery tweaks> user interface tweaks u can change the text to whatever color u want for pretty much any text u see on the phone

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by gflam View Post
    In sourcery tweaks> user interface tweaks u can change the text to whatever color u want for pretty much any text u see on the phone

Thanks! Worked like a charm!
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

Sourcery 2.0 More sharing.
    Hi all we believe Sourcery is an experience and a community not just a rom.
    With that we want you to feel involved with making Soucery even more magical.
    So in this section We want you to link your launcher themes, additions you made to make the rom better, if you find a new app that we can throw in experimental or alternate apps so everyone can enjoy them.

so Please keep this thread to only as we mentioned above.
    Rules
    1) Please nothing offensive and keep with the forums rules g rated if not they will censor it anyways.

2)No warez(keep it open source or permissioned) do not post links to download paid apps illegally.

3)if you are just posting a link to someone else work please make sure to post that so we know permissions may be needed.

There is a place on the website for wallpapers and backgrounds so please use that for those.

Please feel free to ask in here. you want this themed for this theme. ask in here and hopefully someone will help you out.
    We will also post theme additions here.
    Too make our themes seem-less between all of them we have to keep all of them identical in what they theme, but some themes have even more theming available so check in here or ask and see if someone can get it for you.

So you like adw and themed it for the theme your on share it with the community we and they will appreciate.

Hope to see lots of participation. and have fun!
  9. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    How do you see the push notifacations? I have them turned on but I can't seem to find where they are displayed.

~Z3R0 SQU4D~

Helping Cush2Push Make
    The Best D1 Rom
    That Just Keeps Getting
    Better and Better

10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

only on the pulldown

Quote Originally Posted by aj8600 View Post
    How do you see the push notifacations? I have them turned on but I can't seem to find where they are displayed.

They are displayed only on the pull down so its just what uou see at the current time.
    the rest of that message was the magic i made it too long its kinda like twitter and only shows so much. we are wroking on this so you can see your old messages as well as pull up the new message other than just the notification bar.

there is a lot more to 2.0 coming
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links