DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: {Theme} Infinite Cha0s - Testers Needed!

  1. Beta Team
    es0tericcha0s's Avatar
    Member #
    100371
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    283
    Phone
    OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanibull View Post
    Don't tell my gf that this theme is so sexy it gives me xxxxxxxxx than she does

    In before moderator
    bwhahaha

    You heard it here first folks. My theme is dead secsay!
    Last edited by eagle1967; 01-28-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: content
  2. Team Sourcery
    Chizzele's Avatar
    Member #
    152716
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,023
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #12
    I'm liking it so far... i switched from GB..
  3. Beta Team
    es0tericcha0s's Avatar
    Member #
    100371
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    283
    Phone
    OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #13
    Alright guys, just finished handing out the 5 beta test to segdoh49. Thanks to all the testers again. Keep an eye out for the full complete theme coming to Sourcery v2.0.
  4. Master Droid
    nornevrder's Avatar
    Member #
    143261
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    576
    Phone
    Alaskan Droid
    #14
    Looking realty good. I can't wait

    Sent From The Final Frontier
  5. Beta Team
    es0tericcha0s's Avatar
    Member #
    100371
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    283
    Phone
    OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nornevrder View Post
    Looking realty good. I can't wait

    Sent From The Final Frontier
    The last tester (sorry segdoh49, but thanks!) couldn't help me out because he was using RZR recovery, so if you're interested...I still have a spot open.
  6. Master Droid
    nornevrder's Avatar
    Member #
    143261
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    576
    Phone
    Alaskan Droid
    #16
    I greatly appreciate the offer however I a am at work for 2 wks without a PC and if something were to happen I am pretty much sol. Thank you again for the offer

    Sent From The Final Frontier
  7. Beta Team
    es0tericcha0s's Avatar
    Member #
    100371
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    283
    Phone
    OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nornevrder View Post
    I greatly appreciate the offer however I a am at work for 2 wks without a PC and if something were to happen I am pretty much sol. Thank you again for the offer

    Sent From The Final Frontier
    Fair enough, and you're welcome. That's what nandroid back ups are for though. By the time you get back, v2.0 should be available with my theme, as well as some other great themes coming out. Exciting magical times ahead! LoL
  8. Droid Ninja
    danceswithbongs's Avatar
    Member #
    143140
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    A TeePee outside of Detroit
    Posts
    1,040
    Liked
    56 times
    Phone
    Home
    #18
    OK I am in a bit of a haze, is there still a testing spot open?
    Banned man, that will be a sweet addition to what I imagine will be a schweet and saucy 2.0.
    I'm a bit confused, normal, are those testing it, testing it on 2.0 RC?
    If not, as I was not lucky enough to get a look at 2.0 RC, I will gladly throw my hat in the ring.

    FYI...I use the word banned in place of all words that would get me banned, so use your imagination.
    And kiddies, bad words are called bad for a reason...people can drop dead by hearing or reading them so beware.
    Also this saves eagle the trouble of editing, as he is already busy enough editing his own posts so they are up to snuff...can I write snuff?

    From the neuroscience department of Johns Hopkins
    and the desk of Danceswithbongs
  9. Beta Team
    es0tericcha0s's Avatar
    Member #
    100371
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    283
    Phone
    OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by danceswithbongs View Post
    OK I am in a bit of a haze, is there still a testing spot open?
    Banned man, that will be a sweet addition to what I imagine will be a schweet and saucy 2.0.
    I'm a bit confused, normal, are those testing it, testing it on 2.0 RC?
    If not, as I was not lucky enough to get a look at 2.0 RC, I will gladly throw my hat in the ring.

    FYI...I use the word banned in place of all words that would get me banned, so use your imagination.
    And kiddies, bad words are called bad for a reason...people can drop dead by hearing or reading them so beware.
    Also this saves eagle the trouble of editing, as he is already busy enough editing his own posts so they are up to snuff...can I write snuff?

    From the neuroscience department of Johns Hopkins
    and the desk of Danceswithbongs
    Heh...danceswithbongs is in a haze? Imagine that...:P But yea, the testing spot is still open. Check your PM in a sec. The testing is to be ON 1.3, so I can iron out any issues in preparation for the 2.0 release.
  10. Team Sourcery
    Chizzele's Avatar
    Member #
    152716
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,023
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #20
    I am testing it on 1.3

    I believe 2.0 would include the finished version.. very minimal amount of corrections needed i must add.. sweet theme.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. {Theme} Infinite Cha0s - Lots of screenies - for UD 3.0.0
    By es0tericcha0s in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 11:18 PM
  2. EVO Theme Port Testers Needed ...
    By YankInDaSouth in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:28 AM
  3. Infinite Cha0s - Theme teaser...
    By es0tericcha0s in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:31 AM
  4. Testers Needed... Darkside Theme [WIP]
    By ecsnead69 in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 10:10 PM
  5. Project Elite v 2 theme testers needed ...
    By YankInDaSouth in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 07:50 AM

Search tags for this page

blink and its over 3 theme code
,
free code for theme infinite 3
,
free infinite 3 theme code
,
infinate 3 theme code free
,
infinite 2 blink and its over
,
infinite 3 theme code
,

infinite 3 theme code free

,

infinite v2 code

,

infinite v2 theme

,

infinite v2 theme code

,

infinite v2 theme code free

,
rzrecovery mb200
,
themes like infinite v2
,
url theme for infinite 3
,
working infinite 3 code free
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+