DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sourcery V1.0 Release Merry Christmas

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by RafficaX View Post
    All my apps auto reinstalled.

This is the first rom since ud that has options I want and enjoy! Others put in options but no scripts then, and some are scripts and no rom menu. This is the rom ill be running now! My only thing is the alarm clock and not seeing the times. But I know you guys are working on that one. Great work guys!

P.S. - power control widget has green indicators, not blue. Even installed blue theme from menu options again. Not sure if you know or is suppose to be that way.
    Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

We worked so hard to make sure everything worked and have theme options i think we forgot some parts of our own thme well get it fixed up and throw it in sourcery blue theme here in the next couple days.
    Thanks again fro all the great support all. you made my Christmas! Best present, oh except for this programing for android book
  2. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RafficaX View Post
    All my apps auto reinstalled.

This is the first rom since ud that has options I want and enjoy! Others put in options but no scripts then, and some are scripts and no rom menu. This is the rom ill be running now! My only thing is the alarm clock and not seeing the times. But I know you guys are working on that one. Great work guys!

P.S. - power control widget has green indicators, not blue. Even installed blue theme from menu options again. Not sure if you know or is suppose to be that way.
    Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

We worked so hard to make sure everything worked and have theme options i think we forgot some parts of our own thme well get it fixed up and throw it in sourcery blue theme here in the next couple days.
    Thanks again fro all the great support all. you made my Christmas! Best present, oh except for this programing for android book
    glad to hear, never know if a dev knows or not so i always toss it out there for them. you guys did some awesome work, maybe i should read that book and the java book i got next to me sometime
  3. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Been testing this ROM only with WiFi, so may need to try 3G tomorrow to see if it allows the auto reinstall of all my apps.... it does list all of the purchased ones, but doesn't auto install any of those neither...

Will try with 3G tomorrow nite...cheers.
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus

that might be it than

I know if i try to change to wifi on several differnt roms before the first sync completes it causes it to stop sometimes it will pick back up with a reboot (with wifi activiated on bootup)
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Hey there guys, i just dont know what the heck to say, amazing job, at first i thought it was cheesy with the transparent everything, and it was horrible to read any text against my background, but a few minutes of tweaking and this thing is great !!!!!!!

very amazing job on literally creating something that not only runs SUPER SMOOTH , but also has implementation that i have not seen before, great job again !!!!

ONE THING !!!!!!!! - EVERYTHING GOT WORKING TIP TOP AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT MY MARKET !?!

i looked around first to see if i was the only one and i didnt see anyone with my problem, but since the flash, market literally just opens to white screen and exits immediately, does not say force close or anything, just exits immediately, i actually wiped and reflashed the rom with the same results, if you can think of anything that would be amazing guys,

Keep up the amazing work and you guys are going places !
  6. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eljefeo View Post
    Hey there guys, i just dont know what the heck to say, amazing job, at first i thought it was cheesy with the transparent everything, and it was horrible to read any text against my background, but a few minutes of tweaking and this thing is great !!!!!!!

very amazing job on literally creating something that not only runs SUPER SMOOTH , but also has implementation that i have not seen before, great job again !!!!

ONE THING !!!!!!!! - EVERYTHING GOT WORKING TIP TOP AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT MY MARKET !?!

i looked around first to see if i was the only one and i didnt see anyone with my problem, but since the flash, market literally just opens to white screen and exits immediately, does not say force close or anything, just exits immediately, i actually wiped and reflashed the rom with the same results, if you can think of anything that would be amazing guys,

Just watch the language...and filter skipping is a no-no....

Sent from somewhere...
  7. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted D1 & Fascinate
    Premium Member
    For anybody that wants the new markets... both my markets will work, search "black market" and "transparent black market"... NO FCs, work great! If you install them, they will show up in your app drawer in the "b"s, not under "market".....

Blacked Out Sourcery will be out soon.............

Get "Blacked Out"

Like my stuff....?? << a.k.a, the "would ya, could ya" request button
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO Droid
    I also am having that issue with market. Also tried clearing data, also to new avail. I then tried to uninstall updates from application manager, which failed and now I have no market. Link to APK FTW?
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Quote Originally Posted by eljefeo View Post

Some of our testers reported problems with my markets (transparent and inverted) so we switched to a stock one and i just moved the images since that seemed to be much more stable. Please come to the irc (#sourcery) for support where we will be able to better assist you.
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Thank you everyone for the successful release day we had 967 downloads total (counting gapps, rom, themes etc) from the website and df. We also had 694 visitors with 4462 page views on the website which passed both what me and eagle expected.
    Thank you everyone for the support there will definately be more magic coming soon. When our section is set up here we will have an official feature request thread and we will do our best to get them all in. For now though you can still request here
    Request a Sourcery ROM Feature
    Or you can just post here
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Links