I don't have my original charger for my phone, and i just got a "universal charger" (a usb plug one) the guy at the phone service said should work fine with my phone.
My question is this:
i noticed the tiny text saying this charger has imput: 15 Amp and output 1 Amp VS the original charger which had an 850mA output (I think it was output xD)
will using this charger damage my phone/battery? or reduce the battery life over time (more then the stock charger would)
Its not some cheapo rip off charger, this is what the guy recommended
But i really want to be sure.
Any imput would be greatly appreciated.