Universal charger ?
I don't have my original charger for my phone, and i just got a "universal charger" (a usb plug one) the guy at the phone service said should work fine with my phone.
My question is this:
i noticed the tiny text saying this charger has imput: 15 Amp and output 1 Amp VS the original charger which had an 850mA output (I think it was output xD)
will using this charger damage my phone/battery? or reduce the battery life over time (more then the stock charger would)
Its not some cheapo rip off charger, this is what the guy recommended
But i really want to be sure.
Any imput would be greatly appreciated.
... just read the title? i guess..
either way issue is long tested and solved, got an original charger since the universal one heated up.
Yes it could be good idea. Going to a universal charger will be a boon for both users and the natural environment by decreasing the allowance of waste, since less chargers have to be thrown away. will make life a lot simpler for users, who will be adept to charge their wireless telephones utilising any accessible charger.
Can a mod or admin please close/ lock or straight out delete this thread?
Sice its utterly pointless.
An S3 recently exploded in Hong Kong and Apple has had to start offering original chargers at $10 after someone died of electric shock, both were using after-market chargers. Dude, stick to an OEM charger because it is not worth the risk that comes along with it.