DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 225
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Is Motorola working on an update to fix ics battery for RAZR?

  1. Senior Droid
    thrgk's Avatar
    Member #
    239512
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    230
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #1

    Is Motorola working on an update to fix ics battery for RAZR?

    So I called verizon she has a RAZR and experienced same battery dying quickly issue after ics and said a update is in the works since problem was reported to Google and vzw and Motorola. Is this just. 215? Cause that did not help me. Should I try to get the galaxy s3 or? If there really is a update. Otw I will wait.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  2. Master Droid
    jaye712's Avatar
    Member #
    261054
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    843
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by thrgk
    So I called verizon she has a RAZR and experienced same battery dying quickly issue after ics and said a update is in the works since problem was reported to Google and vzw and Motorola. Is this just. 215? Cause that did not help me. Should I try to get the galaxy s3 or? If there really is a update. Otw I will wait.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Should do a fdr if u haven't yet..helped me out

    DROIDRAZR ICS215
  3. Senior Droid
    thrgk's Avatar
    Member #
    239512
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    230
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #3
    I have tried custom roms. 2 FDR in a row out of options.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. Master Droid
    jaye712's Avatar
    Member #
    261054
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    843
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thrgk
    I have tried custom roms. 2 FDR in a row out of options.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Disabling bloat apps too i take it?it could be many reasons why its diein so quick..my 2nd replacement had the same issue because of "advanced task killer "..might wrked ok with others but for me"i learned my lesson "that app literally fryed my phone"meening the battery. Until then,iam stomped..someone will definitely help u with this problem..if anything, replace it if u gotta..i would

    DROIDRAZR ICS215
  5. Rescue Squad
    Sydman's Avatar
    Member #
    90551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    3,407
    Liked
    704 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    #5
    I would not expect better battery life out of the S3 since it has a smaller battery and a bigger screen.

    Have you tried downloading something like Bad A$$ Battery monitor to see what is using up all of your battery?
    TisMyDroid and Xfactorx316 like this.
  6. Master Droid
    jaye712's Avatar
    Member #
    261054
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    843
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman
    I would not expect better battery life out of the S3 since it has a smaller battery and a bigger screen.

    Have you tried downloading something like Bad A$$ Battery monitor to see what is using up all of your battery?
    What he jst said^^ battery monitor *

    DROIDRAZR ICS215
  7. Senior Droid
    thrgk's Avatar
    Member #
    239512
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    230
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #7
    ok, so vzw said they will give me the galaxy nexus, if i want, i did see some people were getting 12hrs out of the nexus with moderate to heavy use. think i should switch? hate down grading, but i need battery
  8. Droid Ninja
    huskur's Avatar
    Member #
    11527
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lower Delaware
    Posts
    1,885
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    I would not expect better battery life out of the S3 since it has a smaller battery and a bigger screen.

    Have you tried downloading something like Bad A$$ Battery monitor to see what is using up all of your battery?
    Standard Razr in question here I think. FYI- I am getting 20 hours out of the SG3 on average and I am a moderate/heavy user. 10 days left before my cycle restarts and am at 3.125 GB.
  9. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thrgk
    ok, so vzw said they will give me the galaxy nexus, if i want, i did see some people were getting 12hrs out of the nexus with moderate to heavy use. think i should switch? hate down grading, but i need battery
    I wouldn't take that trade, but that's up to you. I'd push them to give me a maxx. It would either be maxx or nothing in my opinion.
  10. Senior Droid
    thrgk's Avatar
    Member #
    239512
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    230
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #10
    i am on a maxx, they cahnged my razr to a razr maxx. I was thinking, maybe sell my maxx out right with otterbox case, and then buy a used s3 or even a bionic with extended battery, something that gets 5+ hrs of use
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 09:42 AM
  3. Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX battery champion [TEST]
    By FoxKat in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 10:05 PM
  5. Motorola Working Toward Droid RAZR Update Soak Test
    By dgstorm in forum Android News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 07:01 PM

Search tags for this page

droid razr ics battery fix
,

droid razr ics bug fix

,
droid razr ics bug fix update
,

droid razr ics fix

,

droid razr maxx ics bug fix

,
ics bug fix
,

motorola razr battery life fix

,

razr ics fix

,

razr maxx ics bug fix

,
razr update fix
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+