Getting a Rezound, need to make sure I have my facts right.
- When I get it, I should plug it into the wall and charge it 100% before even turning it on.
- Let it drop to about 15% then power it off and charge it till about 100% again.
- Short charges are better than leaving it on the charger over night.
- Charging while turned off is better than while turned on.
- Charging it through the wall is no harder on the battery than charging through the computer.
I don't know if this one is the right area or not, but are Thunderbolt batteries compatible with the Rezound? My dad has a t-bolt, with an extra battery and may be upgrading soon, that's why I wondered.