DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid ShadowRom
    DroidForums.net Developer

Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???

I just wanted to say, this is a Rom. Not a theme. So I dont understand why so many people want to see screenshots of a Rom, when the Rom has nothing to do with its looks. ShadowRom is stock-looking, with a white notification bar and everything. Looks just like all the other non-theme based Roms out there.

Themes are the new custom images on top of the Rom, and those are the screenshots which you are after. So let me take this chance to remind you to ask your favorite theme developer to port his theme to our rom.

Last edited by billygalbreath; 09-13-2010 at 08:26 PM.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    I like the Screen shot "Sarcasm". You're right, why would someone want to see a "Screen shot" of a Rom". I ended up here due to "Curiosity". Lol
  4. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid ShadowRom
    DroidForums.net Developer
    hehe thanks

I updated the OP to match the final release instead of beta now.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    So your saying you won't be posting any screen shots of Shadow Rom?
    HTC Eris - Droid - Droid 2 - Droid X - iPhone 4 - Thunderbolt - Galaxy Nexus - iPhone 4S - iPhone 5 - iPhone 5S - Galaxy S4
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I like screen shots to see what diff options are involved in a ROM. Like with this ROM, there's ShadowROM Settings. It's nice to see how they lay out and compare with some of the other ROM options, especially as this is a brand new ROM that no one's familiar with. Often, I think people want to see if there's any custom wallpapers, which this ROM does have it's own ShadowROM wallpapers (even though they're the Droid X ones, which most of us probably have encountered). And then if there's any modded or themed apps or launchers, I'm usually rather curious.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Drooooiiiid

Talking

Indeedindeed your correct.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDudeL View Post
    I like screen shots to see what diff options are involved in a ROM. Like with this ROM, there's ShadowROM Settings.And then if there's any modded or themed apps or launchers, I'm usually rather curious.
    Screens of exclusive settings are really nice. Especially considering the amount of stuff that can be changed in the ShadowROM Settings, would be nice for people to see a preview.
    "carpay deum. thats spanish for liv ur life."
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by billygalbreath View Post
    I just wanted to say, this is a Rom. Not a theme. So I dont understand why so many people want to see screenshots of a Rom, when the Rom has nothing to do with its looks. ShadowRom is stock-looking, with a white notification bar and everything. Looks just like all the other non-theme based Roms out there.

Themes are the new custom images on top of the Rom, and those are the screenshots which you are after. So let me take this chance to remind you to ask your favorite theme developer to port his theme to our rom.

A screenshot of shadow settings would be cool as well as anything else that might be proprietary
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by bpassino View Post
    A screenshot of shadow settings would be cool as well as anything else that might be proprietary
    These are some screencaps I took of the settings. Very impressive list. If I overstepped any bounds let me know and I'll remove these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_1.jpg   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_2.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_8.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_9.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_10.png  

11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    additional screencaps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_11.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_12.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_13.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_14.png   Looking for SCREENSHOTS of ShadowROM???-screenshot_15.png  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links