This is the official "How-To" on installing Pl3x Rom official releases, and the Pl3x Rom official add-ons.
1) Download the file you want to install.
2) Rename the file to update.zip
3) Place the update.zip on the root of your SD Card
* For ADB use this command: adb push update.zip /sdcard/
* Otherwise Mount your SDCard to PC by:
- Click Mount on notification bar after plugging up to USB cord.
- Drag and drop the update.zip file from your PC to the SDCard mount point on PC.
4) Reboot into SPRecvory mode
* For ADB use this command: adb shell reboot recovery
* Otherwise turn off your droid then hold down X button and then hold down Power button until SPRecovery mode comes up on screen.
5) Make a nandroid backup (ALWAYS MAKE BACKUP FIRST WHEN INSTALLING ANYTHING)
* Choose "Backup/Restore"
* Choose "Advanced Nandroid Backup"
* Put a * next to ALL items
* Choose "Perform backup"
6) Now its time to install - Go back to main SPRecovery screen using power button
* Choose "Install"
* Choose "Allow update.zip installation"
* Choose "Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)"
7) When installation finishes, reboot the droid like normal.
Using ClockWork Recovery:
Using Rom Manager: