DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 204
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

  1. Droid
    dgoakill's Avatar
    Member #
    20658
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    55
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zregnier View Post
    I talked to Verizon and you can't preorder until your upgrade date. I'll be ordering mine this Saturday & I already got my case from Amazon. Can't wait to ditch this glitchy Bionic!
    I'm right there with you. Almost threw the Bionic out the window on the train this morning. it's been absolutely worthless since the last update.
  2. Senior Droid
    BLeClair12's Avatar
    Member #
    75252
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    177
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalisa13 View Post
    How do you know if you're up for an early upgrade? It's only 6 days away and I can pre order then, would think I'd be ok.
    What I was referring to was a small misconception that Verizon had done away with early upgrades for all existing contracts, meaning you'd actually have to wait a full two years to upgrade. That actually only effects contracts ending in January 2014 and beyond. So, the early upgrade I was referring to was simply that, while my two years doesn't expire until September 7th, I was able to upgrade at the 20 month mark, which is the normal policy they just recently did away with. There was some confusion about whether or not they'd allow a pre-order during that 4 month window, but they definitely do.

    Whatever date your online account says you're eligible to upgrade on is correct, whether it's the actual expiration of your contract, or your 20 month "early upgrade" period.
  3. Senior Droid
    lisalisa13's Avatar
    Member #
    223226
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    236
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy S 4
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BLeClair12 View Post

    What I was referring to was a small misconception that Verizon had done away with early upgrades for all existing contracts, meaning you'd actually have to wait a full two years to upgrade. That actually only effects contracts ending in January 2014 and beyond. So, the early upgrade I was referring to was simply that, while my two years doesn't expire until September 7th, I was able to upgrade at the 20 month mark, which is the normal policy they just recently did away with. There was some confusion about whether or not they'd allow a pre-order during that 4 month window, but they definitely do.

    Whatever date your online account says you're eligible to upgrade on is correct, whether it's the actual expiration of your contract, or your 20 month "early upgrade" period.
    Oooh gotcha. Come to think of it, got my phone in September too so May 15th is my early upgrade lol. Thanks for the info. Still on the fence to pre order anyway. Debating if they'll be a better deal when it releases, decisions, decisions haha. I guess there's the possibility of it selling out too, definitely don't want that, waited long enough!
  4. Senior Droid
    lisalisa13's Avatar
    Member #
    223226
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    236
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy S 4
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoakill View Post

    I'm right there with you. Almost threw the Bionic out the window on the train this morning. it's been absolutely worthless since the last update.
    Right there with ya! So ready to be done with this phone. Already got a case too, but from spigen, it's so lonely lol
  5. Senior Droid
    BLeClair12's Avatar
    Member #
    75252
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    177
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalisa13 View Post
    Oooh gotcha. Come to think of it, got my phone in September too so May 15th is my early upgrade lol. Thanks for the info. Still on the fence to pre order anyway. Debating if they'll be a better deal when it releases, decisions, decisions haha. I guess there's the possibility of it selling out too, definitely don't want that, waited long enough!
    I'm coming from a Bionic as well, haha. I love Motorola, but it was time for a break. Wanted to give someone else a try.

    If buying directly from Verizon doesn't matter much to you, Wirefly has pre-orders available for $179.99 with contract renewal. Your early upgrade will work over there just fine as soon as you become eligible. I almost pulled the trigger, but in the end, I just went with a tried-and-true Verizon pre-order. Not that I don't trust Wirefly, but, as pointed out to me by another member, any device issues and whatnot will be handled through them and not Big Red. I'd rather just keep everything in house, even if it costs me an extra $20 ($70 until the rebate comes through).
  6. Senior Droid
    lisalisa13's Avatar
    Member #
    223226
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    236
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy S 4
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BLeClair12 View Post

    I'm coming from a Bionic as well, haha. I love Motorola, but it was time for a break. Wanted to give someone else a try.

    If buying directly from Verizon doesn't matter much to you, Wirefly has pre-orders available for $179.99 with contract renewal. Your early upgrade will work over there just fine as soon as you become eligible. I almost pulled the trigger, but in the end, I just went with a tried-and-true Verizon pre-order. Not that I don't trust Wirefly, but, as pointed out to me by another member, any device issues and whatnot will be handled through them and not Big Red. I'd rather just keep everything in house, even if it costs me an extra $20 ($70 until the rebate comes through).
    I got my bionic from radio shack and Verizon fixed it when i had problems, maybe i got lucky? Didn't know that was the policy
  7. Super Moderator
    Dalvik_Cache's Avatar
    Member #
    343975
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central US
    Posts
    954
    Liked
    370 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 & Droid DNA
    Premium Member
    #17
    Ill just leave this here...

    Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room-uploadfromtaptalk1368122927961.jpg  
    wicked and cockerkingdom like this.
  8. Super Moderator
    Dalvik_Cache's Avatar
    Member #
    343975
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central US
    Posts
    954
    Liked
    370 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 & Droid DNA
    Premium Member
    #18
    And this... My SGS4 by my Droid DNA.



    Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4.
    wicked likes this.
  9. Administrator
    wicked's Avatar
    Member #
    126062
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    3,909
    Liked
    997 times
    Twitter
    wicked_E46
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    #19
    ^ Nice!


  10. CuriousRaven's Avatar
    Member #
    269116
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Mt Pleasant MI
    Posts
    73
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    #20
    You already received yours from your preorder?
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [OFFICIAL] Motorola X Phone Waiting Room
    By cereal killer in forum Motorola Moto X
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:31 PM
  2. [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room
    By cereal killer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 12:04 PM
  3. Borderlands 2 Waiting Room
    By JSM9872 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:40 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 04:33 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:32 PM

Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 backorder
,

gemalto 4g nfc sim card

,

gemalto 4g nfc sim card verizon

,
gemalto 4g sim card
,
room s4
,

s4 room

,
s4room
,
samsung s4 verizon forums
,
verizon galaxy s4 forum
,
verizon samsung galaxy s4 forum
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+