[Recovey free rom for locked bootloader phones] LockedME7upBuild Version: 1.4, by (Developer)
Developer Last Online: Sep 2013
|Category: [ROM]||Build Version: 1.4||Rating:|
|Released: 09-06-2013 Last Update: 09-13-2013 Installs: 0|
|Theme: Custom Base Version: JB Compiled From: Touchwiz|
Hey there i figured people who phones with me7 and have root need a rom option.
there is no recovery yet so i figured id get messy and make a adb script based installer so that you could have a modded gs4.
-Locked Me7 Up-
blocking mode- thanks to andybones
de-bloated - myfishbear
DSP manager -cm team
Fixed MMS supporting bigger messages
torch -cm team
sunbeam wallpaper - google
enhanced headphone volume - myfishbear
init.d scripts -sbreen94
At&t Optical reader -at&t
xposed modules - thanks to Nottach
Samsung boot-logo -samsung
Native tethering -myfishbear
e911 icon removed -myfishbear
all sorts of notification sounds and ringtones
and much more!
How to install:
1. root phone found here
2. turn on debugging mode
3. install gs4 adb driver (you can do this with kies) found here: Kies | SUPPORT | SAMSUNG
4. unzip my rar file
5. run lockedME7up_installer.bat
6. after install clear data on email and exchange because old data will cause system hangs.
How to enable blocking mode
1. install blocking mode
2 Get SqlLite Editor
3.Goto Setting Storage |System |
4. Edit field "notification_panel_active_app_list"
5. add DormantMode
6. edit field "dormant_switch_onoff" from 0 to 1,
7. Hit save and reboot
its not in the settings menu but you can access it from the toggles
added alot of features such as
-increased headphone volume
-added At&t Optical reader
- added init.d scripts (enable them with universal init.d)
-made script run faster and more efficiently
Show Your Support
- If you like this modification support the author by donating.
- This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.