I know most of you on Verizon's Galaxy S4 is upset that our devices doesn't have a Wifi toggle in quick settings pull down. Not really sure why big red did that... anyhow, thanks to XDA member bmtbandit, you can now add a Wifi toggle!
All the credit goes to bmtbandit, all I did was post it here and added step by step screenshots to make it a little easier for those who haven't used SQLite Editor before.
First, you must be rooted - [HOW TO] Root your Verizon Galaxy S4
Then you need to download and install SQLite Editor - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...qleditor&hl=en
Just a quick reminder: modding your device will void it's warranty and also, DroidForums.net or myself is not responsible if you break your phone while doing this mod. Please proceed at your own risk.
**Like all mods, be sure to make a backup before proceeding just in case something goes wrong.
If you like video tutorials, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this thread and watch step by step video by our own DroidModderX!
1. Open up SQLite Editor - Select the Apps tab on top and scroll down until you see Settings Storage and click it.
2. Click on Ssettings.db
3. Click on system
4. Click on the search icon on top right
5. Type in the word notification in the Filter Value field and click ok
6. Once the results load up, tap on notification_panel_active_app_list (should be the bottom result) and click on the pencil icon on top to edit
7. In the Value field, you'll see all your toggles listed. All you have to do is add the word Wifi <-- just like that with a semi colon right after. Make sure there's no space after the semi colon like in the screenshot below. Once you add Wifi, click the save button.
8. Close SQLite editor and reboot your phone. Once your phone boots back up, you should now have the Wifi toggle in quick settings like mine below!