DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Looking into a samsung galaxy note

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    1MartiniLover1
    Phone
    Note 2
    Follow up........................I have had my 'new' used phone for a week now and I am crazy about it. There is a learning curve due to the features, but after being a Moto user for the last four years it is a pleasant surprise. Would do it again in a second. I will figure out the Pen and Samsung stuff as I go.
    Verizon store was very nice, put new Sim card in, and activated it, all at no charge. Walked out of the store and the only thing I had to wait for was the system to catch up downloading the programs, and to change back my wallpaper. Just like having my old phone only a lot larger. Love it.
    newbroot83 and bkdodger like this.
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    806 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note3(N2/Nexus)
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Droichuck View Post
    Follow up........................I have had my 'new' used phone for a week now and I am crazy about it. There is a learning curve due to the features, but after being a Moto user for the last four years it is a pleasant surprise. Would do it again in a second. I will figure out the Pen and Samsung stuff as I go.
    Verizon store was very nice, put new Sim card in, and activated it, all at no charge. Walked out of the store and the only thing I had to wait for was the system to catch up downloading the programs, and to change back my wallpaper. Just like having my old phone only a lot larger. Love it.
    Awesome and great to hear it...this phone is solid all around...you made a wise choice...any help just keep us posted...

We also have a dedicated forum for our device you are welcomed to come on over and hit us up ...

Galaxy Note2 Forum
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
    Forum Rules Here!!

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    note 2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdodger View Post

Awesome and great to hear it...this phone is solid all around...you made a wise choice...any help just keep us posted...

We also have a dedicated forum for our device you are welcomed to come on over and hit us up ...

Galaxy Note2 Forum
    I just tried to register on the note 2 forums, what is referrer and bot check?

sent from a note yee (2)
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    HTC Verizon Thunderbolt
    The Note 3 leaked specs look scary good... will give moto ceo a heart attack.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links