DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking at a note but...

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    thecrakmasta
    Phone
    htc thunderbolt

Looking at a note but...

I'm ready for a change after Verizon and HTC largely have washed their hands of the thunderbolt. I've been looking at both the galaxy s3 or the note. The note seems to be everything I've ever wanted other than its monstrous size. Have you guys gotten used to that, or does anyone know of any upcoming devices that may be of a more modest size from Samsung that would offer that beefy quad core processor and ram

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    You get used to the size 99% of thr time it works amazing. Its bootloader is unlocked.....im running cleanrom 3.5 and its going awesome. Size wise it fits in all my pants fine even the bit tighter jeans.....I would (and have been) recommending this phone to all my friends.

Sent from my Note 2 using the Droid Forums App
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Note II, D2G
    I have had my note 2 for about a week and I don't even notice the size, at first when I saw it in the store I thought it was enormous, but now I am of the opinion it is just about perfect, and if anything I think it could maybe be a little bigger
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwaiting View Post
    I have had my note 2 for about a week and I don't even notice the size, at first when I saw it in the store I thought it was enormous, but now I am of the opinion it is just about perfect, and if anything I think it could maybe be a little bigger
    Geeze, me too. My wife's iPhone seems tiny!
    I have big hands and can easily operate the Note 2 one handed. It's an awesome phone!
    I don't have an iPad or a tablet. If I had one, I might not need a phone as big as the Note 2. But I don't really feel the need for one. Between this Note 2 and my laptop, I'm good.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II, Droid X
    It will always be in the back of your mind that is big since it's the biggest out right now. Once you handle it for a couple days you get over that quick. i've found it laughable when I hold my Droid x next to it. The ease at which one can view everything is only outweighed by the awsome power and functionality this phone provides. My brother returned his DNA yesterday and now has the GN2.
    Caesars likes this.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Note II, D2G
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBryan View Post
    I have big hands and can easily operate the Note 2 one handed. It's an awesome phone!
    I don't have an iPad or a tablet. If I had one, I might not need a phone as big as the Note 2. But I don't really feel the need for one. Between this Note 2 and my laptop, I'm good.
    yes, thats another thing I forgot to mention, I'm not familiar with hand sizes but I think I am around a medium size or so and have almost no problem using my note 2 with a spigen ultra thin case on it.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Going on my second week with my note 2...totally used the size now. Fits in jeans pockets as well as a suit coat pocket. Actually feels smaller in my pocket than my old Charge because it is so thin. Typing on the bigger keyboard is awesome and watching videos rivals a tablet. I think as I use the S-Pen more that will become the killer app...Jobs ridiculed it, but I think it has some pretty awesome potential. And if you are coming from a TB, which had crappy battery life like the Charge, you will be amazed! I get about 30 hours on a charge with >5 hours of screen time on 4G the entire time. Give it a shot...I doubt you will regret it.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II, Droid X
    S pen is starting to grow on me too. I disabled the quick note pop up at first because I was always looking around and it was an annoyance. Now that I have figured out a lot of things, I enabled the pop up and use the quick note all the time. I'm loving that and the crop/cut out to send quick stuff is a blast. I think I'll still be discovering cool new things on this phone a year from now.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    thecrakmasta
    Phone
    htc thunderbolt

Re: Looking at a note but...Looking at a note but...

Anyone have one with a heavy case like an otterbox or seidio? Gotta have one in my line of work

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBryan View Post
    I do use a 10-inch tablet (or should I say "did"?). Over the 2 days or so I've had the N2, I haven't touched my tablet. I've got true portability from what seems to be a very capable device.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Transformer Infinity 32GB
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links