DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 96 of 183 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    A MUST WATCH guys, if ur in this thread, ur in here for a reason. Watch this awesome video on the NOTE 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nh2...e_gdata_player
    bsweetness and bkdodger like this.
  2. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    A MUST WATCH guys, if ur in this thread, ur in here for a reason. Watch this awesome video on the NOTE 2.

THISSSSS!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblee1 View Post
    Lower price for the dna, reflects the fact that the note 2 offers more. And IT DOES. Especially since the dna will be so underpowered. If you get 5-6 hours under average use, I'd be surprised.
    Well considering that the DNA has the best specs of any phone on the market, I would hardly call it underpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    More because of demand for the note 2 vs the dna.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Also because of the GS3. You really can't sell both the GS3, and larger, higher spec N2 for the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by bkdodger View Post
    PC... I'd take that Moto Maxx over the DNA right now without blinking... Even with all the hype of DNA and not test driving it.... I'm not impressed with HTC trying to keep cost down on a good device... Give peeps what they want.. Better battery & storage....

°BK's pure G-Nex°
    The camera is a very important feature for me, I had the MAXX HD and I don't regret returning it. The ergonomics were also horrible.
  4. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

I wouldn't call the DNA underpowered... id call it powerless to a power user... and this is why.. non removable tiny battery... no SD slot and only 11gb of useable space

for light to moderate users the DNA is fine but if you got a boat load of apps... not to mention a bunch of music and movies or if your big on roms.... 11gb won't get you very far

the processor is fast... the ram is 2gb like all new flagships should be... but all the above is a deal breaker TO ME... everyone's different and if you don't use the phone for much media or screen on time then the DNA is for you.... power users that want a beast phone with a huge screen are in the right place because the Note 2 doesn't disappoint in any category

drew96dawg and bsweetness like this.
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet
    I wouldn't call the DNA underpowered... id call it powerless to a power user... and this is why.. non removable tiny battery... no SD slot and only 11gb of useable space

for light to moderate users the DNA is fine but if you got a boat load of apps... not to mention a bunch of music and movies or if your big on roms.... 11gb won't get you very far

the processor is fast... the ram is 2gb like all new flagships should be... but all the above is a deal breaker TO ME... everyone's different and if you don't use the phone for much media or screen on time then the DNA is for you.... power users that want a beast phone with a huge screen are in the right place because the Note 2 doesn't disappoint in any category

I agree totally.
  6. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post

Well said.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Technology is friggin awesome! Bring on this device NOW!!! The wait is just killing me! I have a 52" HDTV that is waiting to have this thing hooked up to it.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur

Technology is friggin awesome! Bring on this device NOW!!! The wait is just killing me! I have a 52" HDTV that is waiting to have this thing hooked up to it.
    Yes definitely, that video was sick.
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    793 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note3(N2/Nexus)
    Premium Member

QUOTE=geoff5093;2331061]
    The camera is a very important feature for me, I had the MAXX HD and I don't regret returning it. The ergonomics were also horrible.[/QUOTE]

I didn't find it horrible but I understand some want the camera.. For my use it was solid... I'm looking forward to the GN2...

Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post

I agree 100% :thumbup:... Different peeps will get good use of DNA... Not us.. Lol

Yes definitely, that video was sick.
    Incredible video... Oh yeah eye opening

°BK's pure G-Nex°
    Last edited by bkdodger; 11-16-2012 at 09:11 AM.
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
    Forum Rules Here!!

10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Very cool, but why does it seem like everything is in fast motion?? His navigation and moving of windows is in hyperdrive!! Is he actually doing it that fast?

And why are most of the videos in fast motion too?

Links