DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 77 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

  1. Senior Droid
    NittanyLion4life's Avatar
    Member #
    212184
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    122
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Samsung Stratosphere
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    well hopefully vzw will be able to handle things a little better than big blue.

    Heard Galaxy Note II is starting to ship Monday! - Page 4 - AT&T Community Support
    That is so crappy. You'd think after dropping all that money, that AT&T would have more info for their customers. Sadly, it doesn't sound too different from how Verizon conducts themselves too.....
    pc747 likes this.
  2. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,613
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLion4life View Post
    That is so crappy. You'd think after dropping all that money, that AT&T would have more info for their customers. Sadly, it doesn't sound too different from how Verizon conducts themselves too.....
    Little brother (at&t) is always following behind big bro (vzw) .
  3. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Well according to this video if u thank the S3 camera is the same as the N2 then thank again or it has different software since it has JB. Anyways this is a real good video, watch it guys.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcxy...e_gdata_player

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  4. Master Droid
    jgmecarter's Avatar
    Member #
    226277
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    546
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
  5. Droid Jedi
    sweeeeet's Avatar
    Member #
    58717
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,703
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    sprint is now releasing the multi-window feature so chances are once Verizon releases we'll be waiting a while for it... seems to be missing on U.S. editions and I highly doubt Verizon will jump the gun and fix it before the release
    NOTE DUECE

    Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  6. Master Droid
    rumblee1's Avatar
    Member #
    167495
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    414
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I, too, am patiently waiting for the note 2 on Verizon. It'll be the first non-motorola phone for me. I'm making the switch not only because of what this beast is, but because moto phones cannot handle system upgrades. My droid x was a great phone. But then along came gingerbread and this phone slowed to a crawl. So I got the bionic and loved it. Then along came ICS. Now my bionic is crawling along and has to be charged 3-4 times a day WITH THE EXTENDED BATTERY. my friends with samsung phones have no problems with their system upgrades and, no, they don't have to do a FDR. Ad to that a crappy camera, and I have great reason to change. I was so hoping that the razr maxx hd was going to have 2 gb of ram, and a great camera. But no. So can't wait for November 29th.
  7. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge


    wow this guy thought the iphone 5 was going to be the first lte quadcore in america .

    Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  8. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblee1
    I, too, am patiently waiting for the note 2 on Verizon. It'll be the first non-motorola phone for me. I'm making the switch not only because of what this beast is, but because moto phones cannot handle system upgrades. My droid x was a great phone. But then along came gingerbread and this phone slowed to a crawl. So I got the bionic and loved it. Then along came ICS. Now my bionic is crawling along and has to be charged 3-4 times a day WITH THE EXTENDED BATTERY. my friends with samsung phones have no problems with their system upgrades and, no, they don't have to do a FDR. Ad to that a crappy camera, and I have great reason to change. I was so hoping that the razr maxx hd was going to have 2 gb of ram, and a great camera. But no. So can't wait for November 29th.
    Idk what's up with urs but my Bionic became a beast when I got ICS and still is a beast. GB was holding it back really. And I have the extended battery and am a heavy user and although it doesn't last me all day I usually average 3.5 to 4hrs of on screen time which is pretty decent. But besides that I'm going with the N2 this time around, its a beast and can't wait to have it. Cross fingers the radios are solid.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  9. Droid Jedi
    sweeeeet's Avatar
    Member #
    58717
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,703
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Idk what's up with urs but my Bionic became a beast when I got ICS and still is a beast. GB was holding it back really. And I have the extended battery and am a heavy user and although it doesn't last me all day I usually average 3.5 to 4hrs of on screen time which is pretty decent. But besides that I'm going with the N2 this time around, its a beast and can't wait to have it. Cross fingers the radios are solid.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    +1 to all of that ... w the extended I get through the day easily.. I cut data when not in use because my building has major dead spots for any provider

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

    Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  10. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,613
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    According to fedex tracking my phone is on the truck in the city out for delivery. I got up early this morning to get my work out in because I will be waiting for my phone.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.
    By pc747 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HD
    Replies: 1868
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 08:28 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:02 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:06 PM

Search tags for this page

galaxy note 2 grey

,

galaxy note 2 titanium grey

,
galaxy s3 titanium grey
,

note 2 grey

,

note 2 titanium grey

,
note 2 white
,
samsung galaxy note 2 spell check
,

samsung galaxy note 2 titanium grey

,

samsung note 2 titanium grey

,
spell check on galaxy note 2
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+