DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 46 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Is that EST I'm guessing? Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    Yes est I forget to add that sometimes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    NoStopN
    Phone
    iPhone 4S
    I still say the N2 is a 2 year device. That's mostly because it will take us 2 years to figure out & really understand everything it can do. Otherwise, most of us will figure out our favorite uses & forget the rest.
    drew96dawg likes this.
    iPhone 4S--But always looking at Androids
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Quote Originally Posted by NoStopN View Post
    I still say the N2 is a 2 year device. That's mostly because it will take us 2 years to figure out & really understand everything it can do. Otherwise, most of us will figure out our favorite uses & forget the rest.
    Oh I agree there, somethings you don't know until someone else does something and your like cool I can do that lol. Or you
    Know great it does that but forget later. I like the Palm swipe for screen shots cause I'm always forgetting how to do them on the galaxy nexus.

4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Has anyone heard definitively yet whether or not the Verizon Note 2 will be global and unlocked so that you can put in a foreign sim card when overseas like you can do with the Razrs?
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Well its the 24th Verizon, where's my Note 2 lol. Maybe it will hit the shelves tomorrow. As far as the HTC, I don't see how this will be anything to great, with a $199.99 price I can't see it being a quad core 1080P

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    New Samsung Video I found on DROID life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfep...e_gdata_player

7. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    I think the monthly plans are much lower tho.
    They are, but to many customers (if not most customers), the upfront cost is what they consider the most. Sure a lot of people would probably save money over the course of two years going with T-Mobile and paying the higher cost for the Note 2, but the fact that it's nearly $100 more up front than what every other major carrier is offering is off-putting to a lot of people. That's why phones that are free with a new contract are so popular - it's the upfront cost that people really notice. For a carrier that's so far behind the other three major carriers, you would think T-Mobile would want to try to compete on every level, including the upfront cost. The price is even more of a low blow when you consider it doesn't have LTE capabilities for when T-Mobile gets around to enabling their supposedly coming network.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Just read some possible bad news guys. On DROID life they have been doing a review of their T-Mobile unit which they have had for a few days and they said the multi window function is not on the device yet. If this is the case with all carriers like VZW we might have to wait months. WTF???

9. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Just read some possible bad news guys. On DROID life they have been doing a review of their T-Mobile unit which they have had for a few days and they said the multi window function is not on the device yet. If this is the case with all carriers like VZW we might have to wait months. WTF???

The international version also launched without the multi-window function, and it was added in with a software update at some point after launch. I'm going to guess that Samsung made the original versions of the software for the international version and the U.S. versions around the same time, and the length of time that the carrier approvals take in the U.S. prevented the update with the multi-window function from being included at launch.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  10. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member

Got my hands on the note 2. Played with it in T-Mobile and am definitely buying it.

Links