DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    benuti1
    Phone
    Bionic, Note2, Razr HD MAX X
    Just waiting to purchase. Ca dany one tell me how the radios (modems) are? Not signal strength but how does it hold on to 4G I have a S3 and my only beef with the phone is sometimes I no I am in a 4G area and the phone is showing 3G. Can anybody confirm the Note is better or at least as good as? Thanks
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

I can't comment about the s3, however in my exact set of circumstances, my GN2 retains 4g better than my maxx did.

Return of the Android
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    788 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note3(N2/Nexus)
    Premium Member

I've read a few reviews that state the Note is best.. One being phonescoop latest review.. I've not tested S3..but this phone is clear and no drops..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
    Caesars likes this.
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
    Forum Rules Here!!

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    benuti1
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesars View Post
    I can't comment about the s3, however in my exact set of circumstances, my GN2 retains 4g better than my maxx did.

Return of the Android
    I no what the S3 is like I got one. Good to here about the Maxx thats what I was looking for. Probably gonna order tomorrow or just go to store and get one. I really like my S3 but if I could have the note that works as good as or better Im sold. The note has more to offer than the S3.
    Caesars likes this.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    benuti1
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdodger View Post
    I've read a few reviews that state the Note is best.. One being phonescoop latest review.. I've not tested S3..but this phone is clear and no drops..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
    Thanks gonna go try and find it now
    bkdodger likes this.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by richkev View Post
    You are the first person I have seen mention the case from the Verizon store. The local V store is out and they are also out of stock online. Does that happen to come with a belt clip? My wife has a similar looking case from Verizon for her iPhone and it comes with a belt clip... Hard to tell from the pictures.
    When I got the Note 2, I asked what cases they had. The only case that Verizon carried was the one that you mentioned. It does not come with a holster, unlike all of the other cases that are made for other model phones. The only ones that I am aware of that comes with a belt clip/holster is the Seidio Active and Surface, the Otterbox (although they aren't available yet), and the Boxwave (that isn't available yet for another week or so).
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX

I think we can order the defender straight from otterbox.Com currently. I however am waiting for the commuter,I dunno why they're dragging the feet so hard on that commuter.

Return of the Android
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddale View Post
    Just waiting to purchase. Ca dany one tell me how the radios (modems) are? Not signal strength but how does it hold on to 4G I have a S3 and my only beef with the phone is sometimes I no I am in a 4G area and the phone is showing 3G. Can anybody confirm the Note is better or at least as good as? Thanks
    Radios are solid. My house is a fringe 4g area and I get better reception than my Bionic. I also travel to and from Philadelphia some days through a non reception spot and it picks up much better than my Bionic.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using the Droid Forums App
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2

I have the same issue with the Galaxy Nexus and the Note 2. The difference is it doesn't seem quite as bad with Note, and it doesn't bother me as much with Note because I don't use the 4G a lot and the battery can take it. Hunting for 4G was painful on a phone that already had poor battery life. The Note 2 is an awesome phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    I have a note 2 and 2 S3 and a razor maxx. My note 2 is by far the best when it comes to holding 4g signal. I live in a area that has a lot of little towns right next to each other. Some of those towns have 4g and others have 3g. One thing that I have noticed is that when we are in one of the towns that have 3g my note 2 will still show 4g. The problem with it is is that it is only one bar so the internet is really slow. I fixed that problem by down loading network speed which would switch my phone to pick up the 3g signal.

Links