DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 172 of 183 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    So not sure if anything has been posted anywhere else but it seems Adam Outler and some others on XDA have unlocked the Verizon Note 2. This is great news. Still early for the masses but looks like were gaining ground. Head over to XDA, Verizon Note 2 and the developers only section.
    Caesars likes this.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Ok. Im using SwiftKey. If I want to go back to the default keypad, do I have to uninstall SwiftKey?
  3. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    No. With a text box open and keyboard up, go to your status bar drop down and select “choose input option."

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note II
    And FWIW, the stock Samsung keyboard actually has Flow in it as well. I don't know if it is Swiftkey Flow that has been licensed by Samsung, or if it is something Samsung came up with themselves and they coincidentally called it Flow also.
  5. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    360 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by jseah View Post
    And FWIW, the stock Samsung keyboard actually has Flow in it as well. I don't know if it is Swiftkey Flow that has been licensed by Samsung, or if it is something Samsung came up with themselves and they coincidentally called it Flow also.
    It's called "Swiftkey flow" in the settings for the stock Samsung keyboard, so I'd think it's definitely licensed. I don't think Samsung would go and call it that without getting permission and guarantee themselves another lawsuit.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

The Stock flow keyboard action seems no different to me than Swiftkey. I like it especially with the one-handed setting for my dominant hand.

Sent from my GN2
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II, Droid X
    Got mine yesterday. Finally!!!!!!
    Friggin beautiful device!!!!! Nightmare at the verizon store though. Long story.
    I love the keyboard as is. The swiftkey flo style seems to work flawlessly on mine so no complaints here.

Only little issue I'm having is the accuweather widget at the top of the home screen always has the right time/ date but doesn't update the time at the bottom right of the widget unless I manually tap the tiny sync icon at the bottom right. Then it updates the temp, visual display etc. I know it's in here somewhere but can anyone help me with a quick fix?

Sorry, I'm technically challenged, lol

Thanks in advance

Tivo
    Last edited by Reeftivo; 12-09-2012 at 11:31 AM.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Tried to remove the verizon logo from the home button with a penny, it felt like the logo was printed on top, but you'll get down under the paint before you get the logo to come off. Guess I'll be buying a home button cover...
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeftivo View Post
    Got mine yesterday. Finally!!!!!!
    Friggin beautiful device!!!!! Nightmare at the verizon store though. Long story.
    I love the keyboard as is. The swiftkey flo style seems to work flawlessly on mine so no complaints here.

Only little issue I'm having is the accuweather widget at the top of the home screen always has the right time/ date but doesn't update the time at the bottom right of the widget unless I manually tap the tiny sync icon at the bottom right. Then it updates the temp, visual display etc. I know it's in here somewhere but can anyone help me with a quick fix?

Sorry, I'm technically challenged, lol

Thanks in advance

Tivo
    Edit; opened the widget and went to settings then checked update every hour. Hope that helps

Edit; that fixed it- great device. Still trying to figure out why there is a small Qualcomm sticker on mine on the outside bezel.
    Last edited by Reeftivo; 12-09-2012 at 04:10 PM.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur View Post
    The case with kickstand from verizon is nice to and had good grip. $20
    You are the first person I have seen mention the case from the Verizon store. The local V store is out and they are also out of stock online. Does that happen to come with a belt clip? My wife has a similar looking case from Verizon for her iPhone and it comes with a belt clip... Hard to tell from the pictures.

Links