DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 170 of 183 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Maxx HD
    Well, I waited for to check out the Note 2....... It is absolutely not for me. Large is an understatement. No wonder they have Lebron James using it in their ads. His hands are the only ones that can make it look normal.
  2. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jus Cruisin View Post
    Well, I waited for to check out the Note 2....... It is absolutely not for me. Large is an understatement. No wonder they have Lebron James using it in their ads. His hands are the only ones that can make it look normal.
    yeah it is a big device and it isnt for everyone. For me the features outweigh the size plus I like having the larger screen for typing and watching movies and vids. With that said I can see people gravitating the a phone like the s3, razr hd, or dna.
    spydergirl likes this.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Yeah it's definitely not for everyone. I've been waiting for VZN to pick it up specifically BECAUSE of the size because it made my transition to on-screen typing a lot easier. It's wide enough for me to feel comfortable learning to type on the screen instead of my old hard keyboard. And I also love all the other nice features as well including the size. But it's definitely not for everyone that's for sure. I think the next best options are the RAZR MAXX or GS3. You can't go wrong with either of those phones.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    pc747 likes this.
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    I'm loving the size. I am very pleased with the the experience. The wait sucked for sure. I I used my Bionic for over a year and I should be able to use this for a while too. For anyone interested the phone has been rooted and the first custom ROM is now available at XDA

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using the Droid Forums App
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Do you know if it supports s-pen?

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    Do you know if it supports s-pen?

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2
    It is based off stock so full s pen support. An AOSP rom might have less a pen support but it's gonna take a long time till we get one of those roms

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using the Droid Forums App
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    There's no one phone for everyone (are you listening apple?) and most people tell me that this phone is not for them. Half the time I think they are only telling themselves that because they already bought the new iPhone or S3. After having it for a little while, I think I like it most because of the size. I helped my friend out with a cricket Android phone and it felt comically small. So weird how the brain adapts...
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Twitter
    #wtfistwitter
    Phone
    D1>Galactic Unicorn
    Quote Originally Posted by blazingdisciple View Post
    There's no one phone for everyone (are you listening apple?) and most people tell me that this phone is not for them. Half the time I think they are only telling themselves that because they already bought the new iPhone or S3. After having it for a little while, I think I like it most because of the size. I helped my friend out with a cricket Android phone and it felt comically small. So weird how the brain adapts...
    My nexus feels small compared to the note 2, and the nexus is in mildly bulky case while the note is naked. Lol
    "Insert witty signature here"
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by blazingdisciple View Post
    For me, I think the perfect phone would be a Galaxy S3 Note.....basically a phone the size of the Galaxy S3, but with the S-Pen like the Note 2. But then I can see where the pen would be less effective if you were stuck with a smaller screen.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by goosedeath View Post
    My nexus feels small compared to the note 2, and the nexus is in mildly bulky case while the note is naked. Lol
    When I got the Note, it was naked for three days until I got the cases I ordered, and honestly I thought it felt too thin. It felt very fragile in my hands being so thin, and it feels better with a case on it. Or maybe I was conditioned to be more comfortable with a thicker phone since prior to the Note 2, I had a Rezound with an extended battery, and prior to that I had a Thunderbolt with an extended battery.
    Reeftivo likes this.

Links