DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 116 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

  1. Senior Droid
    delcopa's Avatar
    Member #
    27215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    2 days light use. Day and a half moderate. Day heavy use. And 12 to 14 hours extremely heavy use. Those are your real world numbers.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Very nice PC, now do you bump charge or do you wait till the battery is down to like 15%

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,618
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Actually I haven't gotten below 30% yet . I put the phone on charger before I go to sleep.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Master Droid
    rumblee1's Avatar
    Member #
    167495
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    414
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Although I'm a long time Verizon customer, this is the first time I'm ordering a phone online and not going into the store. I have 2 questions. First, when I ordered, I was asked if I needed a sim card since the one in my current phone would not be compatible with the note 2 and I said yes. However I was not charged for one. Does Verizon just give it to you? Because I was not charged for one. And second, after I get the phone, when I'm ready to activate it, do I have to go to a store or just make a call? I guess one more question. Will I be able to set up the wifi and download apps and get it all set up before I activate? Thanks.
  4. Droid Jedi
    sweeeeet's Avatar
    Member #
    58717
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,704
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by rumblee1 View Post
    Although I'm a long time Verizon customer, this is the first time I'm ordering a phone online and not going into the store. I have 2 questions. First, when I ordered, I was asked if I needed a sim card since the one in my current phone would not be compatible with the note 2 and I said yes. However I was not charged for one. Does Verizon just give it to you? Because I was not charged for one. And second, after I get the phone, when I'm ready to activate it, do I have to go to a store or just make a call? I guess one more question. Will I be able to set up the wifi and download apps and get it all set up before I activate? Thanks.
    Sims are free... when they send one with the phone u can activate at home... and u can set everything up in wifi/airplane mode before actually activating

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    spydergirl likes this.
    NOTE DUECE

    Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  5. Senior Droid
    delcopa's Avatar
    Member #
    27215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Actually I haven't gotten below 30% yet . I put the phone on charger before I go to sleep.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I can't wait for that battery life! Home screen Counter down to 3 days.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. Droid Jedi
    sweeeeet's Avatar
    Member #
    58717
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,704
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by delcopa View Post
    I can't wait for that battery life! Home screen Counter down to 3 days.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I wish.. but the areas I go I doubt I'll get 12+ hours with Verizon's lte on the entire time with my use but I'll try to be optimistic

    fyi 5 million note2's sold thus far

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

    Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  7. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,618
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by delcopa View Post
    I can't wait for that battery life! Home screen Counter down to 3 days.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    To note I am in a strong 4g area. Those in the fringe may see a little bit different results as your device burns more battery searching.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Senior Droid
    delcopa's Avatar
    Member #
    27215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post
    I wish.. but the areas I go I doubt I'll get 12+ hours with Verizon's lte on the entire time with my use but I'll try to be optimistic

    fyi 5 million note2's sold thus far

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    5 million gn2's sold and not one from Verizon yet lol. Well be interesting how many Verizon does.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  9. Senior Droid
    delcopa's Avatar
    Member #
    27215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    To note I am in a strong 4g area. Those in the fringe may see a little bit different results as your device burns more battery searching.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    at this point just to make it 10 hours before plugging in would need fantastic. Nexus feels like it lives on charge

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. Droid Jedi
    sweeeeet's Avatar
    Member #
    58717
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,704
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

    Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    To note I am in a strong 4g area. Those in the fringe may see a little bit different results as your device burns more battery searching.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't want to start a radio debate but I feel the Verizon radio is pretty thirsty

    Quote Originally Posted by delcopa View Post
    5 million gn2's sold and not one from Verizon yet lol. Well be interesting how many Verizon does.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    i don't think it will be a significant amount compared to 4 other us carriers and 100+ countries that already sell the note 2 but it sure will help raise the total


    Quote Originally Posted by delcopa View Post
    at this point just to make it 10 hours before plugging in would need fantastic. Nexus feels like it lives on charge

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    its all relate how u use the phone... I can't get 4 hours out of my stock battery leaving 4g on and using it as I normally do (heavy user) then there's people claiming they get 20+ hours on it (as a paper weight?) .. I get those kinda hours with the extended using wifi as often as possible and shutting off data when not in use

    I look forward to give the note2 a challenge lol

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

    Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.
    By pc747 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HD
    Replies: 1868
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 08:28 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:02 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:06 PM

Search tags for this page

galaxy note 2 grey

,

galaxy note 2 titanium grey

,
galaxy s3 titanium grey
,

note 2 grey

,

note 2 titanium grey

,
note 2 white
,
samsung galaxy note 2 spell check
,

samsung galaxy note 2 titanium grey

,

samsung note 2 titanium grey

,
spell check on galaxy note 2
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+