DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 104 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Hey PC how u and the Note 2 getting along, still happy with everything?
    Love the phone .

You could replace the note 2 for the s3 here.

geoff5093 likes this.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Love the phone .

You could replace the note 2 for the s3 here.

Hoping you would still think that

Have you come close to running out the battery in a day yet?

I just came back from the Sprint store had to go and play with the gn2. The thing is amazing in person. One of the guys came over to show me something on it and I ending up showing him lol. He couldn't figure out how to do a screen shot I was like use your Palm across the screen. It did have multi view enabled I did ask him about Google wallet and he said yes it is supported. Granted I think he is mistaken cause no one from any carrier has it working yet. Though Sprint did support it so might be coming.

Made me a hell of a deal for the gn2 and two S3's $300 out the door and if I did a by back for my iPad another $120 something off. Of course this is up selling the phone connector thing they have. Still concerned cause two places I go they don't have data access would be on roaming. So all stuck waiting on good old Verizon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delcopa View Post
    Hoping you would still think that

Have you come close to running out the battery in a day yet?

I just came back from the Sprint store had to go and play with the gn2. The thing is amazing in person. One of the guys came over to show me something on it and I ending up showing him lol. He couldn't figure out how to do a screen shot I was like use your Palm across the screen. It did have multi view enabled I did ask him about Google wallet and he said yes it is supported. Granted I think he is mistaken cause no one from any carrier has it working yet. Though Sprint did support it so might be coming.

Made me a hell of a deal for the gn2 and two S3's $300 out the door and if I did a by back for my iPad another $120 something off. Of course this is up selling the phone connector thing they have. Still concerned cause two places I go they don't have data access would be on roaming. So all stuck waiting on good old Verizon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Battery life has been awesome for me and the other great thing is if you use the charger that come with it (or one similar as long as it is not one of those weak motorola chargers that are made in china) the battery charges up quickly. Because of my nexus I get ansy at 40% and I had went 14 hours hard and had 3 more to go so I did a quick 20 min bump charge that got me to about 60%. Yeah apparently I did not need to do that because 3 hours later I may have dropped 10%. So safe to say on LTE heavy use I could easily go 17hours and still have at least 25% battery life left.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

Battery life has been awesome for me and the other great thing is if you use the charger that come with it (or one similar as long as it is not one of those weak motorola chargers that are made in china) the battery charges up quickly. Because of my nexus I get ansy at 40% and I had went 14 hours hard and had 3 more to go so I did a quick 20 min bump charge that got me to about 60%. Yeah apparently I did not need to do that because 3 hours later I may have dropped 10%. So safe to say on LTE heavy use I could easily go 17hours and still have at least 25% battery life left.
    That sounds great. Didn't you used to have a droid 2? If so, how does the sound quality and volume compare with the note 2.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post
    and now they have twice as many DROID phones as they ever did... but let's face it DROIDs don't fly off the shelf like samsung and apple do

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Exactly, so they put out the DROIDs and let a bunch of people buy them and then they put out the non droids so that all of the uninformed people buy subpar devices such as the razr hd/maxx

6. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    That sounds great. Didn't you used to have a droid 2? If so, how does the sound quality and volume compare with the note 2.

I did have a droid 2, a rezound, and a tbolt. The sound is loud whether it be via hardware speaker or hooking it to the audio in your car it is loud. On my nexus I had to use volume boost apps and it still had that cracking sound. The note 2 is great whether it be via speaker phone, music, or movies. There is one annoyance in the software where when you put it full volume when hooked to n audio cord you get a warning about the damage from having the volume so loud when you disconnect and reconnect you have to turn the volume back up. In other words the software drops the volume automatically. Of course that is for safety and I understand it so I have no issue with it but warning people in case some one think they have a broke phone. Another positive is bluetooth headphone work and sound better on it then it did my nexus and it pairs much easier.

The note 2 is a complete phone which is something android fans have asked for oems to give us since the og droid. The Razr Maxx hd has a great battery and cleaner blur but lacks innovative specs and a decent camera. The droid Dna has a nice screen and camera but lacks a strong battery. The note 2 brings an awesome camera, great battery life, hd quality screen, nice sound quality, call quality is good, and the reception is a 180 from the Galaxy Nexus. Android fans buying the note 2 will be getting a great device that is versatile and worth the 299 price, and this is the first time I can honestly say I felt like I got my money's worth buying a device since the og Droid.
    Last edited by pc747; 11-20-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    bsweetness and drew96dawg like this.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

You aren't the first person who has told this is the best all around phone since the og droid, I am definitely sold on the note 2 . Im thinking about skipping class just to go get it first on release day.

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Android fans buying the note 2 will be getting a great device that is versatile and worth the 299 price, and this is the first time I can honestly say I felt like I got my money's worth buying a device since the og Droid.
    VERY nice to hear for a change!! Now I don't feel so bad about spending almost $500 on contract! (Fees, tax, accessories, etc!)

Thanks PC!
  9. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    VERY nice to hear for a change!! Now I don't feel so bad about spending almost $500 on contract! (Fees, tax, accessories, etc!)

Thanks PC!
    $500 on contract? uhhh you mean 299 on contract right.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Oops yeah I meant adding all the extra crap on top of that $299.
Page 104 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Links