DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 103 of 183 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Using this link to check my order works properly (by using the pre-order confirmation number in the field labeled Reference No). It still says 11/27 is the expected ship date.
    Last edited by bsweetness; 11-19-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    Using this link to check my order works properly (by using the pre-order confirmation number in the field labeled "Reference Number"). It still says 11/27 is the expected ship date.
    thanks Sweet....this site works like a charm. mine still shows expected ship date of 11/27 as well.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    I was trying to hold out checking out the device in person but couldn't stop it today had to go to the mall and I floated over to Verizon store. Of course no Note 2 out but the RAZR HD phones were OK. Went over to at an t and saw the One X +, Optimus G , and Note 2. Of course the Note was incredible but I was really impressed with the Optimus. Felt great in hand and I really liked the build quality and materials, even more so than the RAZR. But looking at these 3 new phones there and ready to go just pissed me off at Verizon so much. I'm sorry but the RAZR HD is not impressive at all and I would not buy a phone with last years tech ( dual core, 1gb ram ) . I know I don't "need" a phone with the latest stuff but hey that's why we are on the site we are phone and technology enthusiasts who want the latest gear.

Anyway it just seems like At&T is just more on point with device releases and trying to get the latest phones out in a timely fashion. Verizon is the number 1 phone carrier by subscribers there is absolutely no reason why they should be the LAST carrier in the world to get an amazing phone like the Note 2.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
    pc747 likes this.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamPA1006 View Post
    I was trying to hold out checking out the device in person but couldn't stop it today had to go to the mall and I floated over to Verizon store. Of course no Note 2 out but the RAZR HD phones were OK. Went over to at an t and saw the One X +, Optimus G , and Note 2. Of course the Note was incredible but I was really impressed with the Optimus. Felt great in hand and I really liked the build quality and materials, even more so than the RAZR. But looking at these 3 new phones there and ready to go just pissed me off at Verizon so much. I'm sorry but the RAZR HD is not impressive at all and I would not buy a phone with last years tech ( dual core, 1gb ram ) . I know I don't "need" a phone with the latest stuff but hey that's why we are on the site we are phone and technology enthusiasts who want the latest gear.

Anyway it just seems like At&T is just more on point with device releases and trying to get the latest phones out in a timely fashion. Verizon is the number 1 phone carrier by subscribers there is absolutely no reason why they should be the LAST carrier in the world to get an amazing phone like the Note 2.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
    I completely agree, I hated how AT&T got the Note, One X, and many other flagship phones that Verizon either never got, or got months later.
  5. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

absolutely... they definitely miss a few really good phones. . honestly I would've got the Samsung s2 over the bionic last year... the s2 came out months before and still had better specs... and got ics waaaay before the bionic and is due for jb any day now and the bionic "might" get it.. note 1 also comes to mind but there's tons more

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    I completely agree, I hated how AT&T got the Note, One X, and many other flagship phones that Verizon either never got, or got months later.
    The reason they don't have all the same flagships is so that they have room for the DROID line of phones.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  7. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    The reason they don't have all the same flagships is so that they have room for the DROID line of phones.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    and now they have twice as many DROID phones as they ever did... but let's face it DROIDs don't fly off the shelf like samsung and apple do

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  8. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1686 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member

Cool color options

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747
    Cool color options

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey PC how u and the Note 2 getting along, still happy with everything?
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Man, waiting for this thing is like I am a kid again and Christmas. Time is sooooooooo slooooooooooooooow!!

JUST SHIP IT ALREADY!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGGGG
    Byte likes this.

Links