DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 102 of 183 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1822
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez13 View Post
    Aesthetics and I want the case as slim as possible. I love the material on the back and the kickstand hardly adds any extra bulk. Very pleased so far.
    Thanks! I saw a video where the snap part of the case seemed to come apart easily when it was slid in and out of the holster.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Re: Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Only 10 more days of you go by latest of the 29th. Hopefully no extensions.

Since we are in the 10 day count down maybe even less of lucky. Does anyone know if there is a working root for the gn2 on Verizon of course.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by delcopa; 11-19-2012 at 05:57 AM.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto e815
    I checked my order status and it says Estimated Ship Date 11-16-12. No tracking number though yet. Maybe this afternoon.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    TB & Inc 1

Verizon shows it on their website. $300 bucks.
    I'll wait a month or 2. Then get it for half that

tap a talka thingy
  5. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wardo View Post
    Verizon shows it on their website. $300 bucks.
    I'll wait a month or 2. Then get it for half that

tap a talka thingy
    Via a third-party retailer like Best Buy or Amazon, you'll probably be able to get a cheaper price at some point over the next couple of months. But directly from Verizon, it isn't likely to drop that much that quickly. The Galaxy S3 was released in July, and it's still the same price it was at launch from Verizon.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  6. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    I checked my order status and it says Estimated Ship Date 11-16-12. No tracking number though yet. Maybe this afternoon.
    I still get a page of nonsense when putting in my pre-order confirmation number and a message about them having no record of it when I put in the order number.

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    I still get a page of nonsense when putting in my pre-order confirmation number and a message about them having no record of it when I put in the order number.
    Me too so I called Verizon and let them know there was an issue. I tried on 3 computers and a tablet and still see the same nonsense. Told the rep that and he saw the same thing when he tried. He still showed my ship date as the 27th. maybe we will get lucky and they will ship this week...but not holding my breath.
  8. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craig8868 View Post
    Me too so I called Verizon and let them know there was an issue. I tried on 3 computers and a tablet and still see the same nonsense. Told the rep that and he saw the same thing when he tried. He still showed my ship date as the 27th. maybe we will get lucky and they will ship this week...but not holding my breath.
    I hope it ships this week for everyone else, but I actually hope mine doesn't ship until next week (or that if it does, it doesn't arrive until next week). With Thanksgiving in a few days, no one will be at the address it's supposed to be shipped to from Wednesday until Saturday.
    craig8868 likes this.

9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    TB & Inc 1

Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    Via a third-party retailer like Best Buy or Amazon, you'll probably be able to get a cheaper price at some point over the next couple of months. But directly from Verizon, it isn't likely to drop that much that quickly. The Galaxy S3 was released in July, and it's still the same price it was at launch from Verizon.
    No kidding. I guess I don't pay attention to prices much. This forum always has deals like you said. Amazon Ftw

tap a talka thingy
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    benuti1
    Phone
    Bionic, Note2, Razr HD MAX X
    I need to pay full retail dont want to give up unlimited between my wife and I we use about 10gigs a month here if we go to Wi to summer home I hit 20 to 25 gigs. So the extra money is justified because Im a phone junky. Im just gonna wait until its out a few days to make sure there are no serious problems with VZW.

Links