DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Verizon galaxy nexus users coming up on their upgrade.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    If you get tired of tw and want that nexus feel just install nova launcher. I swap between nova and tw launcher back and forth. When i get tired of tw i go nova, when i miss tw i go back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    funny you mention nova, i just install GO Launcher. since i havent used any of these launcher in a long time its all new to me.

question for you: what apps or techniques do people use to get the notification on like the sms app? what i mean is before there was a way that we can modify the wallpaper (photoshop) and then layer on top of it an invisible widget (like desktop visualizer), then when a sms comes in, there was a notification that appears to be on the wallpaper. hope im making sense. its been awhile and i have forgotten how to do it.
  2. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1687 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    No but may I recommend our note 2 forum note2forum.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    ntrddragn likes this.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    No but may I recommend our note 2 forum note2forum.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    thanks..i think i figured it out. I will play with it a bit. if it turns out good. i will post a screen shot.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    yep, I'm coming up on an upgrade but I have no clue what im going to do. Im so lost I stopped thinking about it just rolling with my unlimited until the wheels fall off.

But I have to admit I never thought about every so often about jumping to another carrier so much, my bill is so high by my self, yeah I can afford it but I still don't want to pay it, especially if I can't upgrade without losing my plan.

This is the longest I had a phone, I was getting a new one everyone year, when they stopped letting you upgrade everyone I still had one left in the whole, thats when I got my Nexus. Luckily I love it so much my Auntie got a S4 and Im not even slightly jealous. Maybe a little only because its new a shiny, I haven't even looked into what it can do, I don't even look to see what phones coming out. I don't what Im going to do.
  5. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mont View Post
    yep, I'm coming up on an upgrade but I have no clue what im going to do. Im so lost I stopped thinking about it just rolling with my unlimited until the wheels fall off.

But I have to admit I never thought about every so often about jumping to another carrier so much, my bill is so high by my self, yeah I can afford it but I still don't want to pay it, especially if I can't upgrade without losing my plan.

This is the longest I had a phone, I was getting a new one everyone year, when they stopped letting you upgrade everyone I still had one left in the whole, thats when I got my Nexus. Luckily I love it so much my Auntie got a S4 and Im not even slightly jealous. Maybe a little only because its new a shiny, I haven't even looked into what it can do, I don't even look to see what phones coming out. I don't what Im going to do.
    I don know if you heard about this but there is a way you can keep your unlimited plan Read this article Here
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    rognish
    Phone
    SCH-I515
    I think I'm going to stick with the gnex when my contact comes up. Actually I just bought an two extended battery. One from amazon for 20 bucks and the other from Sprint which cost a total of 6.50 for shipping.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I got my mind made up. I paid 300 for my nexus, that was my highest I ever spent and now my max is 400 bucks.

No I didn't know about that payment plan they had like Tmobile but 700 dollars is 700 dollars no matter how you slice it. Im not rich but I can pay it out right but I refuse too.

Hopefully I can sell my nexus to bring down the price for my next phone what ever that maybe
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    rognish
    Phone
    SCH-I515
    Good luck selling it.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    rognish
    Phone
    SCH-I515
    Well, looks like I don't have to worry about my upgrade date. i have had problems with my nexus and the verizon store did a warranty swap with a razor maxx hd. I have had fun using my nexus mostly of the time i have had it. But I'm tired of dropping calls and random reboots.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I'm now on my 7th phone because of dropped data and random reboots. I love this phone but its killing me that they can't send me one that will hold a constant signal. I live in a strong 4g area and the phone will lose 4g and barely have any 3g most of the time. All 7 phones now have done the same thing....its getting frustrating. I know its not the area because my wife's rezound always has a constant strong 4g signal. Just my luck Verizon says this week they changed there policy and no longer can swap for a different phone ...so you got lucky my friend. Eventually there going to get tired of exchanging phones and send me a different one I imagine....maybe when I exchange the 100th one lol. I'm not backing down....they keep sending me crap and they will keep exchanging phones and rack up thousands of dollars in shipping.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Links