DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: And Here We Go...

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus

And Here We Go...

Well it seems the accelormeter is stuck in my phone after about a good year with this phone...now Vzw wants to send me a clnd...my phone had rock solid connection and was just flawless all the way around. So I pose a few questions are there any bugs still going going around on this phone (like radios). Also I was rooted running sorcery so I flashed back to stock using nexus toolkit and going to 4.1.1 JO03O then I relocked it. I should be good right?
    we will drive after a couple beers an NOT make a federal case out of it

Current Phone: Galaxy Note 3 (Stock Locked Bootloader Android 4.3 Jellybean)
    Retired Phone: Original Droid (Rooted and RunningCyanogenmod 7)
    Galaxy Nexus (Rooted and Rommed running JBSorcery 4.3 with Trinity Kernel)
  2. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1042 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Yup you should be good.

Radios have greatly improved since the original release of the device as I'm sure you've noticed. So whatever signal you were getting before your accelerometer gave out it should be the same (if you had the updated JB radios of course, FF02/FG02).
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Well my Galaxy Nexus is only few months old and I am stock non rooted and having issues with no service. Got the phone in Oct immediately received the JB update upon activation. Then sometime in November been getting the no signal issue. I have the FF02 radio and it doesnt make a difference. Its been getting worse and worse and the only resolution is rebooting the phone. It wasn't some service or app that was causing the issue. So I had to call Verizon to send a replacement should have it next week. My current GN was made in China..not sure what my replacement will be but i am not too mad as I only paid 49.99 on upgrade for a 32GB.
    Previous Droids: Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Eris, Droid R2D2, Galaxy Nexus
    Current: BIONIC
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Well got the new one seems to be working fine (: ! I'm rooted and rommed once more running Socery 4.3!
    Last edited by ChevyNexus; 01-12-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    we will drive after a couple beers an NOT make a federal case out of it

Current Phone: Galaxy Note 3 (Stock Locked Bootloader Android 4.3 Jellybean)
    Retired Phone: Original Droid (Rooted and RunningCyanogenmod 7)
    Galaxy Nexus (Rooted and Rommed running JBSorcery 4.3 with Trinity Kernel)

Links