I accidenlyt dropped my phone into a cup with about 2 inches of room temp unsweetened tea. I pulled it out immediately. I dried it off as best I could, pulled the case off, pulled out the battery and tapped it and dried it with the air vents on my car dash. Since I have been home, I put it in a bag of rice and continued to check on it. Right after it got wet the flash went crazy running non stop (I could stop it only by pulling battery)
I have charged the battery back up and the phone will come on. It will connect with wifi and I can do normal internet stuff with it. The problem is I no longer have the ability to make a call, text or use 3g or 4 g. I get the error "mobile network not available.
Is there anything I can do?? I can not upgrade my phone until 8/2013. I do not have insurance though I can upgrade using my husbands upgrade instead. If I do this I will loose my unlimited data (which I only use about 1 to 2 G per month anyway)